Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[T][B][E] gives out advise to terrnace crawford on defeating pacuqioa [interview]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    You said that Floyd won round 3 by a wide margin and that is was very clear who won. Sorry but even a Floyd fan would have a hard time saying that after revisiting and analyzing the round. You on the other hand went out of your way to plant excuses instead of admit that you were just wrong!!!

When you are wrong, you are wrong. Much better to admit it than not look credible. After that move, your opinion is less than credible. Luckily for you, I give people second chances. You will need to somehow redeem yourself but something tells me that you will not be able to go that route.
    Looooooooooool. Manny lost rd 3 clearly. No number of slomo propaganda videos is going to change that. You're unfortunately going to live with that L for the rest of your life. I know it's been six months, but it'll get better.

Comment

Slowmo is meant to show who really connected in that round and who truly deserved the round.

And the one who deserves that rounds that didn't go to Pac's was actually were Pac's rounds.

Enjoy! For the win!

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-27-2015, 05:30 AM.

Comment

The true winner.

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyCage View Post
          he just turned 9 last week
          you got the GrandMaster on your sig whenever i come across you in a thread i gotta give you green k for that if i didnt already give you some i would give you some more JUST for havin' him on your sig

Comment

all the way on the real i believe wholeheartedly Terence Crawford gonna beat pacquiao WAAAAAY easier than mayweather and dominate manny pacquiao

Terence Crawford respects mayweather but his fav fighter of all-time is the legendary Roy Jones there is nothing mayweather can tell Bud mayweather won the fight decisively over pacquiao over 12 rounds i had 10-2 the first time 3 rounds on the second time but the fight was lame as **** tho but Terence Crawford aint no old ass Mayweather he's in his ultimate prime and pacquiao has NEVER faced a TC EVER in his career even tho pacq will get dominated and ko'd(bc i believe he was always an overrated fighter) he has more nuts than mayweather to go out with a fight THIS dangerous IF he fights terence crawford

Comment

So Mayweather is telling Crawford to avoid Pacquiao? Sounds like a winning formula for staying undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                Looooooooooool. Manny lost rd 3 clearly. No number of slomo propaganda videos is going to change that. You're unfortunately going to live with that L for the rest of your life. I know it's been six months, but it'll get better.
                Floyd fans like to deflect when they cannot show any proof to prove their point. Strange since there is several videos of the fight.

Sorry,
                Trust me, if you had proof, you would be providing it every time this topic comes up and laughing in our faces but you do not because Floyd did NOT clearly win that round. YOU know it, I know it, and anyone who took the time to analyze the round knows it.

ROUND 3

Last edited by ADP02; 11-27-2015, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X