Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you all forget who the real champ at 140 is?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you all forget who the real champ at 140 is?

If so let me remind you, its Mauricio Herrera. Line em up roll call & Herrera takes em to school, wbc, wba, ibf, super champ, diamond, interim, regular, even the Ibo & iba champs could find out why hes avoided if they dare.

He definitely should be

Matthysse should have won the IBF belt from Peterson instead of the stupid 141 catchweight. Garcia should have won that becoming lineal/WBA Super/WBC/IBF champion

Herrera beating Garcia should have given him a **** ton of belts

But the boxing gods seem to frown down upon Herrera.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
      He definitely should be

Matthysse should have won the IBF belt from Peterson instead of the stupid 141 catchweight. Garcia should have won that becoming lineal/WBA Super/WBC/IBF champion

Herrera beating Garcia should have given him a **** ton of belts

But the boxing gods seem to frown down upon Herrera.
      Yup, his lack of power & being a volume puncher hurt his chances with the judges but his jab is well educated & his d is underrated...

Comment

No doubt about it. Herreras the man at 140. While Broners over there calling out Theophane, Mauricio has all the big dogs praying to the boxing gods they dont get placed in a fight with him.

Comment

Of course most people did because he doesn't have the Boxrec Credentials which is a high KO% Herrera would have done to Matthysse what Postol did Minus the KO IMO

I think Harrera is a good Boxer, these same kiss asses called him a Cherry Picked opponents but for those who actually WATCHED his fight vs Ruslan on Friday Night Fights we all knew he would be a tough stylistic match up for Danny. But People annouce their opponents and some of these idiots run to Boxrec, look at this KO% and by that alone they determine "He Is A Cherry Pick". These are the same people who said "Matthysse Will Destroy Postol" WHY? Because they determined the winner based on KO% on Boxrec
          Last edited by sicko; 10-05-2015, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Yup, his lack of power & being a volume puncher hurt his chances with the judges but his jab is well educated & his d is underrated...
            I agree, the problem is that he doesn't have the star backing and promoters viewed him as a gatekeeper type of opponent. He should have taken all of Danny's belts and should have a nice win over a solid prospect in Benavidez but the powers that be didn't allow it to happen.

Comment

Should be the Lineal, I agree. Got robbed his last 2 big fights.

Comment

Judges just don't like his work.

Comment

Originally posted by atom-ictortilla View Post
                  No doubt about it. Herreras the man at 140. While Broners over there calling out Theophane, Mauricio has all the big dogs praying to the boxing gods they dont get placed in a fight with him.
                  Yup, u have Postal calling for revenge against Matthysse for beating Provo but he dont want revenge on Mauricio "The Blueprint" Herrera.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Of course most people did because he doesn't have the Boxrec Credentials which is a high KO% Herrera would have done to Matthysse what Postol did Minus the KO IMO

I think Harrera is a good Boxer, these same kiss asses called him a Cherry Picked opponents but for those who actually WATCHED his fight vs Ruslan on Friday Night Fights we all knew he would be a tough stylistic match up for Danny. But People annouce their opponents and some of these idiots run to Boxrec, look at this KO% and by that alone they determine "He Is A Cherry Pick". These are the same people who said "Matthysse Will Destroy Postol" WHY? Because they determined the winner based on KO% on Boxrec
                    Lol or their favorite boxer endorses them so all of a sudden theyre good. I agree Herrera wouldve done the same thing over 12rds.

Comment

Working...
                    X