Collapse
No announcement yet.

Common sense' Manny Pacquiao has used PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best way to hide the needle is to hide it in a bunch of needles.

Comment

who is more suspect of using peds?

a boxer who has been knocked out several times, outboxed several times......

or the 40 year old untouchable who shaves his entire head, never gets tired, always in shape despite eating fast food(on tape own self admission on tape) who has never lost?

this isnt rocket science folks.

hell this isnt even a harry potter chapter.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        calling Chico a wife beater

calling out catchweights

calling out PED use

people worship this guy
        dont forget about that interview he did on youtube where he crapped on the fans then asked the fans they need to support him.

"fans dont pay bills."

"legacy dont pay bills."

"i dont care what the fans think."

"fans dont care about me."

"you should support me because im american."

"you should support me because pacquiao is a foreigner."

"why is pacquiao hiding behind his promoter"

"talk to leonard ellerbe and my promoter"

-max kellerman interview where hopkins and mosley were part of.

"pacquiao is broke has tax problems"

yet he's not sensitive enough to realize tax problems considering he had his very own tax tiff with the IRS which he had to borrow money from oscar and al haymon then proceeds to trash oscar.

sheer no shame in his game hypocrisy.

Comment

Theres only OOOONNEEE WOMAN beaaaateeerrrr!!! OOOONEEE IV CHEATEEEERRRR!!! Theres only OOONNNEEE MaIVwetter!!! The one who sent gay jail letters!!

FRAUD. CHERRYPICKER. AND NOW OFFICIALLY A CHEATER.

Comment

Memo, Ariza and now this. His fans shouldn't be so quick to judge..it always comes back to bite them.

Comment

The 750ML IV Saline vampire facial man was really trying to put the heat off him and on the big head Filipino man.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                calling Chico a wife beater

calling out catchweights

calling out PED use

people worship this guy
                LMAO almost forgot about that. That was pretty bad.

But I'll give Mayweather this, Pac's head did get bigger... even though I don't think that he gained the weight much quicker than Floyd.

EDIT: Huh, I guess people weren't lying about his voice having been way less deep back then. And he was talking about Pac/Mosley in the video, meaning this couldnt be any earlier than May 2011, when Mayweather was 34.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-10-2015, 03:54 PM.

Comment

I was maintained that if either Nanny it Floyd was on steroids it would most likely be Floyd. He showed so many signs of steroid use in 2010. Plus the rumors of failed drug tests being sweeper under the rug? Lmao this **** is so sad, the same guy parading drug testing is the one most likely doping.

So if all this leads to a determination that Floyd was doping, how would this effect his legacy?

Comment

If he never tested positive then he is clean. Innocent until proven guilty is how it is supposed to work. This isn't the old witch hunt days. Until Mayweather or Pacquiao test positive for something illegal all people have is their suspicions and that's not proof at all. Damn near every good fighter in boxing is suspected of cheating by somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                      LMAO almost forgot about that. That was pretty bad.

But I'll give Mayweather this, Pac's head did get bigger... even though I don't think that he gained the weight much quicker than Floyd.

EDIT: Huh, I guess people weren't lying about his voice having been way less deep back then. And he was talking about Pac/Mosley in the video, meaning this couldnt be any earlier than May 2011, when Mayweather was 34.

Comment

Working...
                      X