• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smass

cummmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Why would anyone even want to **** that? Just jerkoff or spend 50 bucks on a ho.
      The only ones willing to hit that are the strong african brothaz na means? .

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
        gotta pack long one just to get through the layers

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          come on Blanco you know damn well those type of heavy hitters give the best head...the best

save your 50 bones and find yourself a heavy hitter, you'll have tons of fun
          Hahaha heavy hitters. Ill never **** a woman who weighs more than me lol.

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
          Lol so true, all my Jamaican friends growing up loveddddddd the big gyals. I mean like pushing 200 hundred pounds lol.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Lol so true, all my Jamaican friends growing up loveddddddd the big gyals. I mean like pushing 200 hundred pounds lol.
            Doesn't matter color either. My buddy dark as ****ing Blade and has a white ***** with platinum blonde dreads pushing 225, taller then me and I'm like 6'1 lol

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              Lmao.....is that "Booger"....

True legend right there!!!

Comment

I honestly don't get this "having a fat ass is great" stuff that's all the rage today.

Is it an American thing?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  I honestly don't get this "having a fat ass is great" stuff that's all the rage today.

Is it an American thing?
                  I hope not!

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    I hope not!
                    I don't get it, T. I like a bit of meat, sure (anorexic, Fat Yanks), but all this "look at dis chick - she got an ass the size of a buick.. only a fuggen BETA wouldn't smash" leaves me scratching my head.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

Is it an American thing?
                      America = Twerk Nation.

Comment

Working...
                      X