Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward vs Artur Beterbiev: How do you see this fight playing out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arthur will destroy ward, ward has only been fighting subpar compeition, nothing but carl froch left overs, he ducked dirrel, bute, and is ducking a rematch witht he cobra lmfao. dude is a product of very clever and lucky match ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
      Ward would get iced within 7 I think. This guy is Tyson-like and I would be massively impressed with Ward if he took it the full 12.
      what? tyson was at least 5x faster, a true one punch destroyer and had exceptional defence in his earlier years. what makes u say artur is tyson like? i like the guy, he is a great up and coming fighter with a solid attitude but he is no tyson.

and even comparing him to ward just yet is ridiculous. yes beterbeiv might have the size advantage but ward has all the tools to neutralise arturs offense, he has never fought at that level.

Comment

Ward via headbutts

Comment

Very dangerous fight for Ward... Artur can bully him around and has power to break through his guard...

Ward wins his fights by decision, but no matter how skilled, you don't want to take 12 rounds of punches from someone like Beterbiev.

Comment

Beterbiev ties himself in knots trying to corner Ward at this stage. Only problem I see for Ward is Beterbiev's physical strength on the inside.

Comment

Beterbiev is a great PROSPECT with lots of potential but to be matching him against Andre Ward right now is crazy. Ward is one of the best pound for pound fighters right now.

Even a rusty Andre Ward would box his ears off right now. In 2 or 3 years time? Who knows. Too soon.

Comment

if Arthur fought ward today after ward being out of the ring for such a long time I,d put my money on Arthur by devastating k.o.

Comment

Maybe Tyson Fury. Less than 10 fights and he supposed to beat the likes of Ward? bandwagon is filling up after a Campillo fight.....hilarious.

Comment

beterbiev hits ward, ward goes unconscious, ward wakes up with doo-doo on his face and sees me running away while laughing

Comment

beterbiev ices andrea

Comment

Working...
                      X