No announcement yet.

Hall vs Butler IBF Bantamweight Title - Media Scores

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall vs Butler IBF Bantamweight Title - Media Scores

Considering how close the fight was, I'm a little surprised with the results for this one. My card read 114-114.

I collected 32 media scores for the boxing news site, how did you score it? I know Dennis Hobson (Halls Promoter) has been saying that he feels his man didn't deserve to lose the title

http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/late...at-stuart-hall

cheers for any comments

Thanks for posting. Interesting to read everyones scorecards.
    I had it 115-113 Butler, hard fight to score i though as so many close rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
      Thanks for posting. Interesting to read everyones scorecards.
      I had it 115-113 Butler, hard fight to score i though as so many close rounds.
      cheers mate it was an excellent fight and one that could have went either way.

Comment

I had it 116-112 Butler but I could have had it closer, I didn't think either fighter was landing all that clean for large parts of the fight. Butler slipped and moved away from a lot of Hall's work whereas Hall blocked a lot of Butler's work and Butler came up short with a hell of a lot. The contact started to get cleaner later in the fight.

Comment

Could've gone either way.

Very nice of Butler to offer Hall a rematch. Now hopefully they follow through.

Hall's story is also a very nice one and hence, why I back him. Going from a partying 24/7 bum to North East's first world champion since McCrory. So, hopefully he gets a rematch and wins it. I'd also like a McDonnell rematch.

Comment

Working...
          X