Just met my next door neighbor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    My dude he's 9. 8-3 pusssy time

God if you give me this. I won't ask for ****.
    Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post

Comment

Originally posted by 80'sDoStew! View Post
      Woah thats creepo time Brah slow down.
      I'm talking about if she's stressing about needing a sitter.

Comment

Ok so I live in an apartment building.

This polish chick; maybe 35? Comes asking how it's like to live here ( I live in the hood ) but our building is all new. New kitchens ( from UK ) etc.

She might be moving into apartment 5; with her son. No baby daddy

God damn please my fellow boxing fans. Pray for me. She was lookin' FINE

You wanna seal the deal? Offer to take her AND the kid out for a night on the town or to some event geared towards the kid. Just talk about how nice of a kid he is and how great of a mom she is. When she is all talking about how nice you are and what a good guy you are, that's when you start complimenting her looks.

If she acts a little shocked tell her you that you are sorry to be so forward and that you apologize but you were just being honest and you couldn't help yourself. She will appreciate the respect but read through the lines and know that you want to hit it and the willingness to hang out with the kid will work every time.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          You wanna seal the deal? Offer to take her AND the kid out for a night on the town or to some event geared towards the kid. Just talk about how nice of a kid he is and how great of a mom she is. When she is all talking about how nice you are and what a good guy you are, that's when you start complimenting her looks.

If she acts a little shocked tell her you that you are sorry to be so forward and that you apologize but you were just being honest and you couldn't help yourself. She will appreciate the respect but read through the lines and know that you want to hit it and the willingness to hang out with the kid will work every time.
          My man you are making sense.

GOD I hope she moves in. How awesome would that be?!

Next door pu$$ you can bang

*flash forward 5 years*

Miserable with this polish chick with 7 kids.

Jk jk jk

Comment

This polish chick; maybe 35? Comes asking how it's like to live here ( I live in the hood ) but our building is all new. New kitchens ( from UK ) etc.

Best of luck, bromo. Best sex I've ever had came from a Polish chick, and they are normally way more down to earth and easy to talk to than, say chicks from the states or Germany.

Comment

I would probably leave the son out of it and just go out with her.

Going out on a date with her kid kinda sends weird messages. You don't want to marry the girl on the first date, just keep it sexy.

That's just me. Good luck.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-13-2014, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Yeah leave the son out of it. Before you know what happened she will be leaving him with you when she goes out on a date. Show that you like kids but that you like her more.

Comment

Nice looking white girls usually don't like asian guys...

Sorry to let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Nice looking white girls usually don't like asian guys...

Sorry to let you know.
                    I must have gotten imaginary pussy then lol

Most girls aren't shallow and the ones I know wouldn't touch you with a pole if they saw you say some dumb shit like that lol. Sorry player.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                      I must have gotten imaginary pussy then lol

Most girls aren't shallow and the ones I know wouldn't touch you with a pole if they saw you say some dumb shit like that lol. Sorry player.
                      You sure must have. No tall hot blonde from Europe is gonna engage with some midget from the far east who offers little less than this

Fast but not so furious.

Comment

Working...
                      X