Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach rips Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do find it funny when Roach does it it's funny he Ethered them; Floyd does it he low class ghetto trash.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
      I do find it funny when Roach does it it's funny he Ethered them; Floyd does it he low class ghetto trash.
      Yes, at least Mayweather actually created/had someone create his own, Roach just stole other peoples.

Comment

:aor::aor::aor::aor:

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
          Someone tweeted this to Roach

Buahahahahaha dead
          lol @ Ellerbe

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          I'm just curious. If roach starts talking shlt are you allowed to realiate by making fun of his disease?
          I love how making fun of the way Sr. looks is being equalled to a disease. To answer your question, no of course it's not acceptable.

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          That joke is like 7 years old lol. The manny roach thing was way better
          I saw the Manny Roach thing before too. Only genuinely funny one I've seen yet is the duck dynasty mayweathers. Srsly though, they're acting like teenage NSB posters, why not make the fight instead of all this nonsense?

Comment

This is funny, but this punchline is old. He hasn't had lonh hair for a long time as evidence.

Comment

The Duck Dynasty picture is hilarious, can't be mad at that.

Comment

So now the two sides are just going to exchange meme insults over Twitter and Facebook?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  So now the two sides are just going to exchange meme insults over Twitter and Facebook?
                  Coz floyd knows that in twitter he has an edge over manny. Lol, pac does not go to social media to fight. He shows it inside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
                    @FreddieRoach Always good to watch old movies on Christmas. Watched Predator today. Great performance by @FloydMayweather sr. http://twitter.com/FreddieRoach/stat...961984/photo/1

Lmaoo
                    :bukkake:

Comment

Working...
                    X