Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harold Lederman scores the lounge...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annie always give me the impression that he has an Ian Brown look about him.

Comment

• **** yeah i'm up 5-4

btw it's pretty damn easy to get a gun in miami lol, and I started smoking weed in middle school.

There's a pretty extensive criminal back-culture in miami, and any major city in the south really, it's all connected. Once you're in, you can find anything you're looking for if you have the funds and the connects.

It's made up mostly of millions of people who have been trapped by the U.S justice system and have little to no opportunities in a legit career so they make their money underground. I think that's something that needs to change. Once you have a little mark on your record, you're already alienated from the rest of the world.

That doesn't mean you have any less ambition, that doesn't make your dreams go away, just because a piece of paper says you're no longer a human being. Whenever you have a situation where you strip people of their opportunities, that's the birthing ground for organized crime and crime culture.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-01-2016, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
        **** yeah i'm up 5-4

btw it's pretty damn easy to get a gun in miami lol, and I started smoking weed in middle school.

There's a pretty extensive criminal back-culture in miami, and any major city in the south really, it's all connected. Once you're in, you can find anything you're looking for if you have the funds and the connects.

It's made up mostly of millions of people who have been trapped by the U.S justice system and have little to no opportunities in a legit career so they make their money underground. I think that's something that needs to change. Once you have a little mark on your record, you're already alienated from the rest of the world.

That doesn't mean you have any less ambition, that doesn't make your dreams go away, just because a piece of paper says you're no longer a human being. Whenever you have a situation where you strip people of their opportunities, that's the birthing ground for organized crime and crime culture.
        So what you're saying is, you loved to suck cock and swallow?

Comment

• Comment

• "Well Jim, I gotta tell ya. Sunspace just doesn't seem comfortable in there. Reality seems to be the better counterpuncher and it's causing sunspace fits. He opens up with incoherent ramblings and leaves himself wide open for a counter shot by reality. I don't think he is getting good corner advice from Jamie Harris and thewhitegirl. They keep telling him he is winning this fight, but clearly reality is landing all the hard meaningful shots. I actually thought the ref mega was going to stop it in the last round. I got it a shutout 8 rounds to zero, sunspace going to have to change his style if he wants to survive, Jim."

-In memory of the dreadfully departed Anorak RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Harold Lederman View Post
              Okay Jim! Jim, I gotta tell ya... I just can't take my ****in' eyes off dis ******* Righteous. Jim, he's mixin' up dem ****in' shots real versatile-like, goin' upstairs wid some prime bull****, and downstairs wid some effortless ******ation. Jim, have you ever seen such accuracy? He's scorin' again and again with wid da biggest piece o' crap I've ever heard. Jim, I didn't know dat they even employed hot secretaries in Wendy's.

Jim, Sir Trigger's tryin' wid some physics philosophy for the special bus, but he just can't keep Righteous offa him. Jim, here's a ****in' conundrum for Sir Trigger: if Professor Schrodinger placed him in a box wid a ****in' quantum particle, wud they know without opening the box whether or not Sir Trigger was a chronic masturbator? Dat's right Jim, I just did some quantum physics humor right dere.

30-27, three rounds ta nuthin, Righteous....................... JIM!
              Originally posted by Steve Farhood View Post
              Thanks Harold, great to have this opportunity to score the lounge. Harold, I've given EVERY round to Righteous. Pay no attention to the flashier, more attention-grabbing posts from PB32. The question you have to ask yourself is "who's really being the biggest ****ing ******* in that ring tonight?" Demonstrably, that's Righteous. 30-27 on my scorecard.

lmfao holy ****
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-06-2017, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• I vaguely remember this thread. Such a long time ago.

Comment

• This Thread is famous

So, this is the famous Lederman scores thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                    So, this is the famous Lederman scores thread.
                    It's famous?

I was going to continue Harold's adventures in the afterlife, but time and all that...

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      It's famous?

I was going to continue Harold's adventures in the afterlife, but time and all that...

First time here in the Lounge. I had perused various topic that I never knew they exist, until now. The only thing I don't understand is the famous "Thunderdome".

Comment

Working...
                      X