Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Declare Youre Loyalty! Swear You Will Eat Humble Pie If...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Declare Youre Loyalty! Swear You Will Eat Humble Pie If...

If youre boy, (Lucas or Lamont) loses. I noticed the majority of hate comes on Matthysse but lets be fair. If you truely believe in either of these guys than declare youre loyalty and willingness to admit you were wrong when said fighter loses badly.

I'm not a fan of either, but I'm backing Matthysse to stop Peterson and will eat humble pie if he loses and it's not a robbery.

Comment

Though I will never forgive Peterson for the despicable act he pulled when he fought on steroids, I guess I'd have to give him respect if he beats Lucas. I just hope the real winner gets the nod in this one, though there's a high possibility of someone getting stopped. I'm not confident with Peterson's hometown judges giving a fair decision.
      Last edited by thuggery; 05-09-2013, 10:38 PM.

Comment

I'm riding with my boy Lucas. I'll eat some humble pie if I'm wrong. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          I'm not a fan of either, but I'm backing Matthysse to stop Peterson and will eat humble pie if he loses and it's not a robbery.

Helicopter head agrees.

Comment

Riding with the soon to be king of the 140 pound division Lucas Matthyse! And if he loses, I tip my hat off to Lamont, no problem.

Comment

rooting for peterson but i dont think either guy will lose "badly". it's a 50/50 fight and should be pretty competitive

Comment

Riding with my dc boy peterson if he looses ill give props to matthysse

Comment

I would like a DRAW! LOL

Comment

98% Sure Lamont got this. If not, my boy Danny Garcia mops the floor with this overrated chump.

Comment

Working...
                    X