No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ivan Morales To Return on April Date in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ivan Morales To Return on April Date in Mexico

The youngest member of the Morales clan, 21-year-old Ivan Morales, will return to action on an April date in Mexico, according to the boxer's handlers. The "Boy Wonder" is ready to continue his march towards securing an opportunity to contend for a world championship. Morales is promoted Golden Boy Promotions. As part of the April fight, Morales (19-0, 12KOs) will defend his WBC silver international super flyweight title that he won last September with a ten round technical decision over Luis Maldonado.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Put that s!t on PPV With Erik and i'll gladly pay top dollar for it.

WARALES

Comment

not a penny of my $$ will they get 4 a PED's loaded Erik & Ivan fighting some cab driver...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
        not a penny of my $$ will they get 4 a PED's loaded Erik & Ivan fighting some cab driver...
        Yeah I don't know how people could possibly support a fighter who deliberately tried to gain a competitive advantage over their opponent by using drugs.

Also, there's a silver international title?

Comment

Kid has potential!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xww...t#.UR651aU4suc

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            Dude, STFU. Educate yourself on the subject before opening your mouth!!! Look up Clenbuterol in Mexican beef product. Morales is not the only Mexican athlete to test positive for it and won't be the last.

Comment

i'm surprised no one talks about him more often, this kid has a lot of potential.

Comment

Working...
              X