Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse popping pills before his fights...Hum...!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know exactly what he took, that whole pills in the amino tub was just a Red herring, he actually took designer kidney tablets to block the metabolites of steroids, these pills are specifically designed so once ingested they don’t excrete the metabolites , so when they give a urine sample, they don’t excrete the metabolites and the test comes back negative.

it is the same thing many top fighters take, it can be adminstered in many forms the top two are orally or nasal.

you can see ODLH,Mayweather,Berto and plenty other in actual fight footage taking these.

the reason they take it in plain site is the actual drug only has a window of effectiveness of about 30 minutes, after administered it takes the drug roughly 45 minutes to be completely effective and then they have 30 minutes after the loading phase to actually take the piss test, otherwise the drug will no longer be effective and they risk pissing dirty.

This is the reason chavez jr takes and stall to gives his urine test after fights cause he does not take this till after his fights. most take it right before the fight so right after they can give a urine test.
    Last edited by .Boxeo.; 01-30-2013, 04:10 PM.

Comment

boxngscene has turned into something it wasnt supposed to be this should be called boxingbashdotcom

Comment

Originally posted by .Boxeo. View Post
        I know exactly what he took, that whole pills in the amino tub was just a Red herring, he actually took designer kidney tablets to block the metabolites of steroids, these pills are specifically designed so once ingested they don’t excrete the metabolites , so when they give a urine sample, they don’t excrete the metabolites and the test comes back negative.

it is the same thing many top fighters take, it can be adminstered in many forms the top two are orally or nasal.

you can see ODLH,Mayweather,Berto and plenty other in actual fight footage taking these.

the reason they take it in plain site is the actual drug only has a window of effectiveness of about 30 minutes, after administered it takes the drug roughly 45 minutes to be completely effective and then they have 30 minutes after the loading phase to actually take the piss test, otherwise the drug will no longer be effective and they risk pissing dirty.

This is the reason chavez jr takes and stall to gives his urine test after fights cause he does not take this till after his fights. most take it right before the fight so right after they can give a urine test.
        How do you know this for a fact?

I've never heard of kidney tablets

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

He must have been in the dressing room with him.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
            Dude relax I was not sure a boxer was even allowed to do that minutes before a fight and as far as the vitamins go Lance said the same thing and we all know what happened!
            hes not. boxers arent supposed to take any substances before or during the fight. it shouldnt have been allowed esp if the bottle it came in wasnt sealed by the commision with its approval. ur not supposed to take anything or drink anything but water.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

They go by different names in different circles but they do exist and plenty boxers use them. If you do a google search on body building forum and such I believe you will find some info but I will try and find a creditable source to link you up to.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                boxngscene has turned into something it wasnt supposed to be this should be called boxingbashdotcom
                More like the Alfred Hitch**** show of creating conspiracys , the kids in here are bigger creators of BS than any bunch of women Ive ever seen .

Comment

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post
                  it was just amino acids, just like mutli vitamins
                  as Jim Gray said...IF that's what it was

Comment

is amino acid a psychedelic drug?

Comment

Originally posted by .Boxeo. View Post

With Matthysse stopping Dallas so quickly, it could screw Lucas, if you're right, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X