Collapse
No announcement yet.

Castillo v Floyd I "It's not the fight we saw"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok. So Floyd is 42-1 and has beaten every fighter he's faced. You happy now?

Comment

43-0!.........

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Ok. So Floyd is 42-1 and has beaten every fighter he's faced. You happy now?
        No. I'm sad about it. Floyd obviously got robbed in Castillo I, by public opinion. He should be 43-0, but the public saw something the judge's didn't.

Rip off.

Comment

At least Floyd managed to defeat him decisively in the rematch, unlike Pacquiao, who is still trying to beat Marquez since their first meeting in 2004.

Comment

Scored it 115-111 for Castillo, every time I watch it, I still have Castillo winning.

Comment

One should ask, did Floyd do enough to take the title away from the champ at 135?

Floyd was not fighting like he was the challenger trying to take the title away from Castillo. Many rounds that Floyd won were the quiet slow paced early rounds but were close rounds. Castillo was the one who showed ring generalship throughout the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                At least Floyd managed to defeat him decisively in the rematch, unlike Pacquiao, who is still trying to beat Marquez since their first meeting in 2004.

lol .... just like was stated in the first few posts, Floyd fans using those excuses .... lol!

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  One should ask, did Floyd do enough to take the title away from the champ at 135?

Floyd was not fighting like he was the challenger trying to take the title away from Castillo. Many rounds that Floyd won were the quiet slow paced early rounds but were close rounds. Castillo was the one who showed ring generalship throughout the fight.
                  Good question. Obviously, the answer is not even close. NO. Floyd fought like he knew the fix was in. Unfortunately, nobody told Castillo that, until the second fight. Ho hum. The business of boxing moves on.

Comment

Dude you're getting more and more pathetic. Castillo lost. Manny lost. Its about to be 2013. Stop venting. Get over it.

Comment

lol .... just like was stated in the first few posts, Floyd fans using those excuses .... lol!
                      agreed... the second fight has nothing to do with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X