Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any Welterweight in history that could go through Oscar's resume undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    all of them are better than ODH so all could have gone through undefeated.
    Exactly.. Everyone on the poll with the exception of Khan would beat everyone on DLH's resume.

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
      Exactly.. Everyone on the poll with the exception of Khan would beat everyone on DLH's resume.
      yeah I didn't vote for khan. I should've made that clear.

Comment

I vote Khan being unable to beat any version of any of those fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
          I vote Khan being unable to beat any version of any of those fighters.
          Amir Khan could have beaten the version of Chavez SR that Oscar fought.

People forget just how fast Khan is.

He's a rich man's Medrick Taylor
          and the actual Meldrick Taylor gave PRIME Sr Hell.

Comment

You're telling me Duran and Benitez beat Hopkins??? Im not even sure Robinson could beat Hopkins at MW.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              You're telling me Duran and Benitez beat Hopkins??? Im not even sure Robinson could beat Hopkins at MW.
              Absolutely, Hopkins has never fought anyone with the boxing skills and natural ability of a Benitez or Duran. Hopkins was a great middleweight but he fought in the MW div..where talent level was not the best. My man Duran would pick Hopkins apart and Benitez would frustrate him.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                I assumed he meant just at ww. I didn't even count BHop to be honest. seems I should have read thread more carefully.

Comment

Absolutely, Hopkins has never fought anyone with the boxing skills and natural ability of a Benitez or Duran. Hopkins was a great middleweight but he fought in the MW div..where talent level was not the best. My man Duran would pick Hopkins apart and Benitez would frustrate him.
                  No version of Duran will beat MW Hopkins.. Come on man lol.

A 5' 7 ATG WW can beat a 6'2 ATG Middle Weight?

That just BLOWS MY FUKING MIND AWAY.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                    No version of Duran will beat MW Hopkins.. Come on man lol.

A 5' 7 ATG WW can beat a 6'2 ATG Middle Weight?

That just BLOWS MY FUKING MIND AWAY.
                    Explain why?..Bhop never had that 1 punch KO power at MW.., Bhop loves to get inside..now you go inside on Duran?..you going into the belly of the beast SRL found that out the hard way. And I know im stressing this but..Duran boxing IQ was crazy..the way he rolled with punches and picked guys apart inside was a thing of beauty no hugging no holding just straight work inside..the whole fight no taking breaks..

Comment

?..really who on DLH's resume would beat Sugar Ray Robinson?..
                      You people act like Robinson is a god or some shit. I've seen some of his fights on video and dude has tons of flaws. Dude looked so great against people that had double digit losses. Just like Jones did fighting them cab drivers/cops. **** Robinson lost to Lamotta once who's a poor man's version of Chavez.

Comment

Working...
                      X