Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Floyd's win over Marquez look after JMM's 3rd Pacquiao fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
    What proof do you have that I am in error?

Feel free to show me evidence that I am incorrect. I have been wrong before and am more than man enough to admit when I am.

I've read, was told and have heard that Cotto fought that fight at 145lbs. I remember Ronnie Shields talking about Cotto coming in at 145lbs.

There isn't anything official because I recall Cotto not being weighed on fight night for that bout.

So show me what you've got.
    Dude you're making an outlandish claim and saying, prove me wrong. Yeah, zero evidence is fine, I'll just take your word for it. Hey did you know Floyd Cotto had a 155 rehydration limit? May wanted it at 154, but Cotto made sure to squeeze that extra pound like vs Marg, it's his MO.

It's embarassing man, esp since you made a little thesis, made a whole paragraph about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Dude you're making an outlandish claim and saying, prove me wrong. Yeah, zero evidence is fine, I'll just take your word for it. Hey did you know Floyd Cotto had a 155 rehydration limit? May wanted it at 154, but Cotto made sure to squeeze that extra pound like vs Marg, it's his MO.

It's embarassing man, esp since you made a little thesis, made a whole paragraph about it.
      You dont rehydrate wasted muscle so saying he ws dehyrated is not really how it is , at 145 Cotto to make that weight wasted muscle to get there , its not a fluid thing when you get to that point , you have got to have the muscle mass to hydrate , as an extreme example a starved POW can drink a 100 gallons of water and he will still be in a semi-dehydrated state .

Oscars body vs Pac couldnt take in fluids , he needed IV infusions to force fluid into his body , he was muscle wasted badly and thats why he only only gained 2 lbs

At 154 Cotto was like a bull , Manny refuses to fight Cotto without a CW , how the fuc can you just ignore that .

I keep saying it , you guys talk numbers but you dont know or understand how they work , and not only in how it works , but how it works over time ,

I would bet real money that 154 Cotto flattens Manny , the difference in the 145 version to the 154 version is huge , and thats why Manny will not fight him at a healthy weight .

Comment

• HeroBando is once again slaying all the ******s that come at him.

Comment

• anyway you look at it makes the win better. pacdickblowers stay hatin.

Comment

• Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
            HeroBando is once again slaying all the ******s that come at him.
            I don't think he even believes it for a second, just trying to save face after getting called out on it. I bet there's more funny facts in that tome of his. He's just hoping to outwork the other guy, so a swift counter is in order, him coming in wide open.

Comment

• styles makes fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by rambov View Post
                Not paying for 4. Sorry
                Haven't bought a Pacquiao fight since 2009 when he fought Cotto.

And yes, Floyd's win over JMM looks better now since he beat Manny again, this time at WW

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  You dont rehydrate wasted muscle so saying he ws dehyrated is not really how it is , at 145 Cotto to make that weight wasted muscle to get there , its not a fluid thing when you get to that point , you have got to have the muscle mass to hydrate , as an extreme example a starved POW can drink a 100 gallons of water and he will still be in a semi-dehydrated state .

Oscars body vs Pac couldnt take in fluids , he needed IV infusions to force fluid into his body , he was muscle wasted badly and thats why he only only gained 2 lbs

At 154 Cotto was like a bull , Manny refuses to fight Cotto without a CW , how the fuc can you just ignore that .

I keep saying it , you guys talk numbers but you dont know or understand how they work , and not only in how it works , but how it works over time ,

I would bet real money that 154 Cotto flattens Manny , the difference in the 145 version to the 154 version is huge , and thats why Manny will not fight him at a healthy weight .
                  The very reason Manny ducked Cotto at 154.

Comment

• Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
                    HeroBando is once again slaying all the ******s that come at him.
                    Banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
                      Banned.
                      It was most likely his own dumba$$ alt he was replying too bwwhahaha...

Comment

Working...
                      X