Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo Confident: Saul Will Beat Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone besides me wonder if boxingfan76 actually is dumb enough to believe the ignorant bull***** he posts here? He couldn't really be that stupid!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
      Does anyone besides me wonder if boxingfan76 actually is dumb enough to believe the ignorant bull***** he posts here? He couldn't really be that stupid!
      And how ignorant and stupid can you be if you cant accept and or are still in denial that gaytinez is the one whom BARRRRLEY and I do mean Barley survived and had to scrape himself off the canvass???? now sans the 11th and 12 round youd be correct but since thats not how it really went down the stupid fock here is you, gaytinez has been exposed and has never ever been hurt as badly as he was by chavez jr ,to me I d be embarrassed if i were 'tinez all celebrating and shiat afterwards what a way to win,BARLEY survive embarrassing I wouldnt be doin no victory dance afte rthat 12th round thats near ko was humiliating!

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
        And how ignorant and stupid can you be if you cant accept and or are still in denial that gaytinez is the one whom BARRRRLEY and I do mean Barley survived and had to scrape himself off the canvass???? now sans the 11th and 12 round youd be correct but since thats not how it really went down the stupid fock here is you, gaytinez has been exposed and has never ever been hurt as badly as he was by chavez jr ,to me I d be embarrassed if i were 'tinez all celebrating and shiat afterwards what a way to win,BARLEY survive embarrassing I wouldnt be doin no victory dance afte rthat 12th round thats near ko was humiliating!
        woah bro, don't cry. I'm sure Chavez Jr. will get back into the ring fighting bums soon. Then you and your amigos can claim he's an ATG. Chilax

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post

And how ignorant and stupid can you be if you cant accept and or are still in denial that gaytinez is the one whom BARRRRLEY and I do mean Barley survived and had to scrape himself off the canvass???? now sans the 11th and 12 round youd be correct but since thats not how it really went down the stupid fock here is you, gaytinez has been exposed and has never ever been hurt as badly as he was by chavez jr ,to me I d be embarrassed if i were 'tinez all celebrating and shiat afterwards what a way to win, BARLEY survive embarrassing I wouldnt be doin no victory dance afte rthat 12th round thats near ko was humiliating!
          Barley
          en.wikipedia.org
          Barley, a member of the grass family, is a major cereal grain. Important uses include use as animal fodder, as a source of fermentable material for beer and certain distilled beverages, and as a component of various health foods. Wikipedia
          Scientific name: Hordeum vulgare
          Higher classification: Hordeum

^^^how ironically humiliating!! hahaha!!
          Last edited by panicchaser; 10-09-2012, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X