Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Canelo is not invincible, people dont come to fight says Josesito Lopez *NEW*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Josesito is smart, he'd see that ginger tries to act like a counter puncher. Josesito should fight tall, lots of jabs & movement with the occasional right cross & force ginger to chase him while peppering him with jabs.

Comment

War Josesito

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        War Josesito
        How good is Ivan Morrales?? What eight does he fight??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          How good is Ivan Morrales?? What eight does he fight??
          he looks good, but he hasn't fought anyone

and he's a super flyweight

Comment

I like the attitude but he will see what the deal is on the 15th. His corner will toss in the towel after a valiant effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby
              I hope by some miracle he beats gingers a$$.
              It will take the power of Zeus and Hades combined for Lopez to pull it off but we all got our fingers crossed. Lets get Lopez vs Floyd at 147 damnit. Way more deserving than the Ginger.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                If Josesito is smart, he'd see that ginger tries to act like a counter puncher. Josesito should fight tall, lots of jabs & movement with the occasional right cross & force ginger to chase him while peppering him with jabs.
                And if he has the stamina/endurance, Lopez could then take the role of aggressor and force Canelo on his back-foot, this would probably be done if Canelo starts to shown signs of fading (2nd half of the fight). Whenever you're fighting a guy with a mediocre resume, you need to let him know right away why you're different from his previous opposition, and present him with challenges that he has yet to deal with. Lopez got a lot on his plate for this one. Before the Ortiz fight, I had only seen him fight Vargas. Didn't think the Lopez who fought Vargas would beat Ortiz, he had to bring more. Now, I'm saying that I don't think the Lopez who fought Ortiz would beat Canelo, he needs to bring more. Don't be surprised if he does.

Josesito by decision and I'll put points on it. I was part of the Bradley minority, and I'm back at it.
                Last edited by kiaba360; 08-12-2012, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by Bushbaby

And if he has the stamina/endurance, Lopez could then take the role of aggressor and force Canelo on his back-foot, this would probably be done if Canelo starts to shown signs of fading (2nd half of the fight). Whenever you're fighting a guy with a mediocre resume, you need to let him know right away why you're different from his previous opposition, and present him with challenges that he has yet to deal with. Lopez got a lot on his plate for this one. Before the Ortiz fight, I had only seen him fight Vargas. Didn't think the Lopez who fought Vargas would beat Ortiz, he had to bring more. Now, I'm saying that I don't think the Lopez who fought Ortiz would beat Canelo, he needs to bring more. Don't be surprised if he does.

Josesito by decision and I'll put points on it. I was part of the Bradley minority, and I'm back at it.
                  Canelo HAS shown signs of bad stamina in his previous fights.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Canelo HAS shown signs of bad stamina in his previous fights.

I remember there was a point in the Cintron fight where something seemed to be off about him, he seemed winded but Cintron didn't capitalize. I'm just waiting for the right opponent to come around, a guy who will show us what Canelo is truly made of. Chin/Endurance/Stamina/Heart, all of this has yet to be tested.
                    Last edited by kiaba360; 08-12-2012, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      I remember there was a point in the Cintron fight where something seemed to be off about him, he seemed winded but Cintron didn't capitalize. I'm just waiting for the right opponent to come around, a guy who will show us what Canelo is truly made of. Chin/Endurace/Stamina/Heart, all of this has yet to be tested.
                      So little that we know about this guy yet he's still a champion.

Just waiting for him to fight Cotto or Floyd so they can make him look silly. -_-

Comment

Working...
                      X