Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd-Manny tied for #2 on RING's updated P4P list..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
    they should wait until the pac bradley fight. if pacqiao loses or struggles more than floyd did with cotto then floyd should rightfully be 1#. the 2 have scheduled fights are too close to each other to make a decision now for the sake of making a change. As of now i would keep it as is pac 1 floyd two. You really cant bump manny off since he hasnt had a chance to defend his spot with bradley. Floyd already made his move and it was a good one. Any slip up by pac floyd's performance will automatically supplant him as king again. that's my take on it.
    This is a damn good post, good defense of Pacman. Except that Pacman arguably lost to Marquez & couldn't find a shot Mosley who attempted to move away from him. Those were not pfp #1 types of performances by Pacman, at all.

Comment

Originally posted by nwo riggs View Post
      Keep em tied @2 until they fight eachother. Beating Bradley or cotto doesnt justify That spot. If one of them beats martinez maybe... but for now... fuk em both
      I agree, unless one of them beats Martinez or looks TERRIBLE is a fight keep them tied.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        "no win situation"....Floyd is one of the best ever and "they" still dont wanna give him any credit. SHAME.
        How is being number 2 not giving any credit? For somebody who retired, came back to fight only once a year....that's giving too much credit.

Comment

Working...
        X