No announcement yet.

Latinos, are you dark or light skinned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
    I have a Juan Diaz complexion. How about you?

Just wondering, that's all.
    You're lighter than me, and i'm lighter than Juan Diaz. Juan Diaz is dark as hell, you're a white boy from the two pictures i've seen of you

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
      You're lighter than me, and i'm lighter than Juan Diaz. Juan Diaz is dark as hell, you're a white boy from the two pictures i've seen of you
      The flash made me look lighter.

Comment

im yellow......

Comment

I look like a mexican William levy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bababoey970 View Post
            I look like a mexican William levy.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              Thats Gary aka baba boey from the Howard stern show. I kinda look like espinoza paz in all seriousness.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post

This is Kev. . . LOL @ this pale, pasty, pastrami eating white boy calling somebody else a "white boy". . . You're whiter than me. . . You just a white hoe cake. . .

Look how pasty and sickly looking he is? He's got DARK CIRCLES under his eyes!!!! Bwhahahaha. . . Also, why is he wearing his hat like that?

You think I enjoy exposing you as a poser, pasty, aids patient looking white boy?! I DON'T! But I MUST!

As far as ya boy Uglypg. . . I am a white skinned mexican (HONORARY!) like Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. . . We are pretty much identical twins.
                Last edited by UglyPug; 03-26-2012, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Kev has a fan

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

This is Kev. . . LOL @ this pale, pasty, pastrami eating white boy calling somebody else a "white boy". . . You're whiter than me. . . You just a white hoe cake. . .

Look how pasty and sickly looking he is? He's got DARK CIRCLES under his eyes!!!! Bwhahahaha. . . Also, why is he wearing his hat like that?

You think I enjoy exposing you as a poser, pasty, aids patient looking white boy?! I DON'T! But I MUST!

As far as ya boy Uglypg. . . I am a white skinned mexican (HONORARY!) like Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. . . We are pretty much identical twins.
                    Lol @ you looking like JCC Jr, you're crazy man.

I don't understand why you keep promoting my picture.

That picture has been here since 2009 when I took it: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/al...pictureid=6856

I probably don't even look much like that anymore, but even if do I don't care. What matters is that Bossy thinks you're ugly.

Comment

And how am I whiter than you? Uglypug. First you think you look like JCC Jr. Now you think you're whiter than me when you obviously look like Casper in that picture with Tommy.

Comment

Working...
                      X