Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why all the pacquiao hate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS I agree it's pathetic although it was expected it's stupid if a lot of the people here really have something against Pacquiao, I'm a Pacquiao fan but I will give Mayweather credit he's an amazing fighter a lot of the fans here should show more respect to other fighters Pacquiao is an incredible fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Because he is openly DUCKING Floyd , after 3 yrs of lying to the peoples

After 3 yrs of bragging about KOing everyone after giving them CWs and special conditions then come with excuses by the million as to why your not superman like you were made out be , you made your nest superman ,

Now go and stand by your word to your peoples that you WANT Floyd , he IS there waiting , step up like you preach to your peoples , or fuk off like a thief that stole his career while ducking a peds test and handing out CWs 26 ft rings and shonky decisions .

COME ON MANNY STEP UP AND BE REAL .
      Look at this idiot. His Fraud idol is the one demanding out-of-this-world demands and excuses not to mention vacations and retirements and he's saying Pacquiao is the one avoiding the fight. If Fraudweather wanted this fight it could have happened a long time ago.

Ask Mosley.

;-)

Comment

i dont hate him, im a hufe fan of his, and mayweather..... i just hate how the guy is being used as puppet by arum and nobody around him is telling him!!!!....

all im saying is that pacquiao needs to tell arum to shut the fuk up and go make the mayweather fight, im tired of the "talk to my promoter"/"thats my promoters job".... no we are asking you the prize fighter to grow some balls and demand a fight gets made...

if a paquiao vs marquez 4 is made , there will be a huge backlash, and i mean would seriously damage pacquiao's image ... you can quote me on that

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
          i dont hate him, im a hufe fan of his, and mayweather..... i just hate how the guy is being used as puppet by arum and nobody around him is telling him!!!!....

all im saying is that pacquiao needs to tell arum to shut the fuk up and go make the mayweather fight, im tired of the "talk to my promoter"/"thats my promoters job".... no we are asking you the prize fighter to grow some balls and demand a fight gets made...

if a paquiao vs marquez 4 is made , there will be a huge backlash, and i mean would seriously damage pacquiao's image ... you can quote me on that
          I agree with the bolded part. I think next year is the best year for Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight beyond 2012 it isn't going to be that big or special anymore.

I hope they make the fight at the end of the year. Man, it will be a great Christmas fight or Thanksgiving Day fight as well. They should really make a fight every Thanksgiving Day like they used to do back in the 70's or 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post

Everyone knows Pacquiao is Arum's puppet. What can you do when Pacquiao is surrounded by leeches? Pacquiao is simple minded. At least, Pacquiao said no to Arum when he wanted him to change Roach. I think that's the only time he said No to Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              Look at this idiot. His Fraud idol is the one demanding out-of-this-world demands and excuses not to mention vacations and retirements and he's saying Pacquiao is the one avoiding the fight. If Fraudweather wanted this fight it could have happened a long time ago.

Ask Mosley.

;-)
              So answer the question kid because all you came back with was my hero is just betterer and fasterer ,,, maybe your dream is muddy but today is now .

IS MANNY GOING TO STEP UP AND FIGHT FLOYD OR CONTINUE TO DUCK HIM ?

I SAY HE WILL DUCK BECAUSE HE IS A FRAUD , WHAT IS YOUR REASON FOR MANNY DUCKING FLOYD ?

Comment

I dont understand how it is considered "hate" when you are just basing your opinion of what you thought of the fight, that we all seen with our own two eyes....I just thought JMM outboxed him, controlled the tempo, and just boxed a superb boxing match, so pls tell me how is that "hate"?

Comment

And Alex Ariza is a disgrace, he said "JMM is not a true mexican warrior becuase he didnt come to fight like Margarito, Cotto, and Clottey did" -So basically what Ariza is saying is that JMM didnt stand still so Manny can hit him at will, and JMM wasnt suppose to throw that many punches back at Manny, he was just suppose to come straight forward, face first- These were some of the comments made by Ariza that I ever heard, would someone please remind him its called BOXING!!!!!

Comment

You just have to learn to ignore it. 90% of the threads on this forum aren't even worth reading. It's the same thing over and over again-Trolls, "*******s" vs "*****s", who's PPV numbers are highter, PED arguments, who's ducking who, discrediting wins and opponents,etc.

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
                      I am a Pacquiao fan and that last performance wasn't a great one. But it wasn't like it was Marquez greatest performance either. It was a close fight. Not a clear winner so they should do it again.
                      Ali had Frazier. Robinson had Lamotta. Pacquiao has Marquez.

But all this Pacquiao hate with Pacquiao being a hype job and overrated and this and that is stupid. He is getting dissed for his RECENT opponents when they were all TOP 5 Welterweights. (Mosley, Cotto, Margarito even tho it was at 150, Clottey) and he got De La Hoya and Hatton at 140 where he was still the lineal champion. Everybody makes excuses for every damn fight he does. if he wins its because the other guy is shot or some other stupid reason, if the fights close its because hes not good.

So haters keep hating. He never wins in your guys eyes and it just blows my mind how some of you boxing fans hate on Pacquiao when he is an all out action fighter who comes in like 10-15 pounds smaller then the bigger guys and wins. but when there is one fight close (which Marquez didn't dominate like all the haters are saying. it was a close fight) all hell breaks loose lol. You guys are whack. say the same things over and over.
                      for the years of hype and fraud.. roid using and lies and harrasment from his ignorant fan base.. that cab driver should have never been hyped up and it's about time he has been exposed again..

Comment

Working...
                      X