Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirrell is a pussy.

Easy win for Bute.

Comment

I think his brother Anthony is a better boxer.
      Last edited by Boxingwizard; 07-30-2011, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Lucian Bute has fought nothing but easy fights as of late. And his fans excuse it by saying that all the good super middleweights are tied up in the Super Six.

Well that excuse is over. Kessler and now Dirrell are available.

The winner between Ward and Froch should take some easy paydays after the Super Six final and force Bute to prove himself before they give him a shot at the title.

Just like they had to prove themselves with tough fight after tough fight while Bute was facing tomato can after tomato can.

Comment

Forgive my inability to wade through the crapfest of inane comments, but has Team Dirrell addressed the whole head injury thing? I thought that **** was career-ending?

Seriously, **** everyone involved if he does indeed make a comeback. **** everyone who played up the head injury stuff and made a mockery of guys who get real injuries not flashing their vaginas every time they fight like Dirrell does.

If he weren't handled by Al Haymon, he would be rightfully shunned.

Comment

Dirrell deserves nothing and will get nothing. No fans no talent nothing but a bum. who would pay to see a dirrell fight?? NOONE. HBO and Showtime don't want him. Dirrell's career is over. stay in detroit.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Lucian Bute has fought nothing but easy fights as of late. And his fans excuse it by saying that all the good super middleweights are tied up in the Super Six.

Well that excuse is over. Kessler and now Dirrell are available.

The winner between Ward and Froch should take some easy paydays after the Super Six final and force Bute to prove himself before they give him a shot at the title.

Just like they had to prove themselves with tough fight after tough fight while Bute was facing tomato can after tomato can.
              Bute will ignore the risky up-and-comer Dirrell, and hold out for a payday fight against the Super-6 champion, and he will be called a coward, like Bradley did

Sorry, couldnt resist it

Comment

Originally posted by Integrital View Post
                Forgive my inability to wade through the crapfest of inane comments, but has Team Dirrell addressed the whole head injury thing? I thought that **** was career-ending?

Seriously, **** everyone involved if he does indeed make a comeback. **** everyone who played up the head injury stuff and made a mockery of guys who get real injuries not flashing their vaginas every time they fight like Dirrell does.

If he weren't handled by Al Haymon, he would be rightfully shunned.
                LMAO add that one to my list of openers.

Good point, were there any medical reports or anything ?

Comment

They should add Direll family name into the dictionary under the word "Cowards"

Dude is a joke who made a mockery of boxing because he was scared to fight. Plus faking AA punch, dude is so bad he made his own Andrea Dirella School for the Performing Arts

Comment

America doesn't want Dirrell. There is no interest in this wimp or his meaningless career. Can't we just forget about this loser. just go away dirrell you are not needed. Go to Uganda or Nigeria and box and cry and wimper.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                      They should add Direll family name into the dictionary under the word "Cowards"

Dude is a joke who made a mockery of boxing because he was scared to fight. Plus faking AA punch, dude is so bad he made his own Andrea Dirella School for the Performing Arts
                      They should find your family name under racist, vagi.na, and fowl.

Comment

Working...
                      X