Interracial family?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
    Your family must be loudest group of people in the neighborhood. LOL

Don't know the spelling, BOMBAKLA = Gay (I think)
    Ha! Yes, we also run a Nigerian Credit card fraud ring, smoke weed all day while listening to reggae, and my son is a dog-eating *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
      Ha! Yes, we also run a Nigerian Credit card fraud ring, smoke weed all day while listening to reggae, and my son is a dog-eating *******.
      damn. damn. damn!

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
        damn. damn. damn!
        Stereoypes: gotta love 'em

Comment

My nan is half jap/irish but it's hard to tell she has any asian ancestry.

Comment

Austrian, Puerto Rican, Mexican and English. My girl is 1/4 black, 1/4 Native American and white and hispanic, so my kids are super mixed breeds but look 100% cracker.

Comment

Yep my whole family is bi-racial we have Chinese, black, white, pinoy, British, just about everything. I myself am am Black, Chinese, and Indian mix.

Comment

How do you guys know what you are? Who the fuck do you ask or what website can help me?

If most of my ancestors are clueless, then what chance do I have of knowing anything about my ancestors?

If I ever find anything out, I will bump this thread with joy lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                  Your such an educated person.
                  And you're too...

Comment

Nah, but I've always dated black girls and my GF of four years is black. My father apparent told my Sis he doesn't like the ideas of having mixed grandkids, but **** it. Mixed kids are gorgeous anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      How do you guys know what you are? Who the fuck do you ask or what website can help me?

If most of my ancestors are clueless, then what chance do I have of knowing anything about my ancestors?

If I ever find anything out, I will bump this thread with joy lol.
                      If your family seriously has no idea, there's DNA tests you can do, where you swab your mouth with a Q-tip and it's sent off to a lab. They can trace to the exact spots where your ancestors came from. I heard it's $100-200.

Comment

Working...
                      X