Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
    4th rd? Fuk that ill give a 2nd rd

WWWOOOOWWWWWW
    RUMOR IS 8TH AND ASOMUGHA FOR BEN AND 18TH PICK..FUK WE ARE GONNA GIVE UP THE BEST CB IN THE WORLD AND MY FAV PLAYER.

BONGHOLE HE IS GREAT FOR YOU GUYS GRAHAM IS A BEAST..BUT I LIKE MORGAN MORE THATS JUST ME
    Damn thats a steal for Pittsburg.

They get Aso and Maybe Clausen ?

Nice.

Comment

Yeah but the raiders are thinking they have to clear some cap space if we get ben. We gotta go lt,dt and cb 1 2 and 3

WAR ME GETTING MY TWITTER MESSAGED READ ON JT THE BRICK SHOW 10 MIN AGO ABOUT BIG BEN

Comment

tell me why the raiders are bout to give up the 8th pick and asomuga for ben rapelisberger? if the raiders do this they will officially be the dumest franchinse ever. Roethlisberger is suspended for half the season and knowin him he will just get in more trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonghole Jr View Post
          tell me why the raiders are bout to give up the 8th pick and asomuga for ben rapelisberger? if the raiders do this they will officially be the dumest franchinse ever. Roethlisberger is suspended for half the season and knowin him he will just get in more trouble.
          ASO might leave and we will not get anything for him..So we are trading aso for ben advantage us.the 18th for 8th advantage steelers. I think we get the better deal.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
            4th rd? Fuk that ill give a 2nd rd

WWWOOOOWWWWWW
            RUMOR IS 8TH AND ASOMUGHA FOR BEN AND 18TH PICK..FUK WE ARE GONNA GIVE UP THE BEST CB IN THE WORLD AND MY FAV PLAYER.

BONGHOLE HE IS GREAT FOR YOU GUYS GRAHAM IS A BEAST..BUT I LIKE MORGAN MORE THATS JUST ME
            If I was a Raiders fan I wouldn't be happy with that deal. I know you need a QB but I wouldn't let Asomugha go.

Comment

ASO might leave and we will not get anything for him..So we are trading aso for ben advantage us.the 18th for 8th advantage steelers. I think we get the better deal.
              i dunno if u believe in karma but i do, if roethlisberger did commit these crimes more will unfold in the next few months. I wouldn make a trade for um but knowin all davis he will, hes the king of stupid trades, if i was the raiders id take jimmy clausen with the 8 and trade asomuga for a 2nd. Ud get that in a heart beat for um.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                If I was a Raiders fan I wouldn't be happy with that deal. I know you need a QB but I wouldn't let Asomugha go.
                I don't wanna but our qb situation sucks man. Also what if clausen is gone by the 8th? or we draft another qb that sucks? We will be done for another 5 yrs

Comment

Dag homes..I didn't know that you have already made this thread. I just made one and called it the "official" one. Football heads thinks alike I see.

Comment

WAR COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crown mac View Post
                      WAR COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      rumours here in Dallas are trying to trade Marcus Spears for whatever that's worth? he can stop the run that's about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X