Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muhammad Ali or Wladimir Klitschko - Who Is The More Exciting Heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Are you Ukrainian? Were from? I'm Slovene-American. Cool to have more Eastern-Europeans on the forum!
    From Kyiv (or Kiev in Russian transliteration). Nice to meet you too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
      [B]

A boxing fan because of Klitschko and only 10 years ago? That explains why you're one dimensional, racist, and don't know much about the sport. You claimed there was a conspiracy against Gerry Cooney winning the heavyweight championship because he was white. And Mills lane was in on it
      Why so harsh with novice? Everybody were once newbies. I bet even you was

Comment

• come on guys Frazier Ali was more exciting that anything that happened in Wlad's life
        Last edited by Jcsuper; 04-03-2010, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid Lavigne View Post
          KO Ratio:

Wladimir Klitschko: 85%
          Muhammed Ali: 60%

Wow - this is my 24,000th post on boxingscene!
          That argument is based on the deluded perception that fights that end in decision are not exciting.
          Some of the greatest fights in boxing history went to decision, morales vs Barrera, Ward vs Gatti, Bowe vs Holyfield, Holyfield vs Qawi, Robinson vs Bastillo II, etc etc.

Your argument is not valid.

Comment

• This thread is such a joke it is beyond humorous. Ali has been involved in some of the most exciting fights of all time. The world tuned in to watch him in the ring.

Wlad cannot compare to Ali in any reasonable way. I can't even joke about it like the majority of posters have in this thread.

Comment

• TS is an idiot. I've had tougher bowel movements than the Klits opponents. Try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by knn View Post
                You are at step #3
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...58#post5440358

Ali fought the best fighters available in the 70ies (cruisers, former cruisers, dwarfs, handicaps...)

Wlad wouldn't even be allowed to face such a crappy opposition like Ali. There are only a few mentionables: Ken Norton, Foreman, Lyle.Other opponents (like handicapped Frazier) wouldn't be allowed in the ring or would be the proof of how the division sucks.
                Wow this alt been dusted off and now with a green bar that must have taken a lot of work begging for green k or logging on and off spreading around reputation

Comment

• I don't understand the love these Euro's have for Wladimir...

What is it about the guy that amazes you so much? I refuse to believe its his boxing ability...He's a one trick pony with a glassjaw who lacks confidence, is stiff as statue and bores people to sleep...The type of guy who wouldn't last 2 rounds with Tyson in the 80's...

Vitali is a man worthy of praise because he is a true champion, not a product of a garbage division like his brother Wladimir...Vitali is an A class boxer stuck in a garbage division much like Tyson was in his prime...Yea he's not flashy and his fights lack high entertainment value but the mans skill set is undeniable...Big, strong, smart, plus jab, dynamite right hand, elusive and can take a punch...Vitali would have given anybody in any era a hard time...

Vitali will get his respect when he retires, his brother will always be a bum with a glassjaw only delusional eastern Euro's give praise to...

Comment

• Originally posted by BUTE View Post
                    Excellent post.

Either Klitschko beats any HW from any era.

All of the jealous bitter racists, ******s, xenophobic americans, etc on this forum can go fuck themselves.
                    any HW from any era? Didn't wlad got straight knocked the **** out by bums.

Its not being racist, is that Ali is clearly more skilled and far more athletic than the klitschko plus he fought in one of the greatest heavyweight era and dominated.

And didn't Lewis gave vitali a vagina in his eye.

Vitali still is an all time great in my eye and clearly better than his chinny ass brother. Remember Vitali completely destroyed all the bums that knocked Wlad the **** out.

Comment

• If you think Wlad's fights are more exciting than Ali's...

Well I don't know wtf to say

Comment

Working...
                      X