No announcement yet.

David Haye says Tua "just got fat and is living somewhere in Samoa"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    He's a samoan, but the kiwis stole him since they don't have any good fighters of their own.
    Tua has lived here in New Zealand all his life. If he didnt come here he wouldnt have learned to box. I think he wants to be said to be Samoan to put his country of birth on the map, thats it.
    No way he can beat a klitschko, especially with manny steward in the corner.

Comment

Haye don't want it with fat boy.

Comment

Tua's fought some of the same opponents the Klitschkos faced, and of course the same man who's next in line to fight Haye.

Tua was the 1st and only man to KO Ruiz, and if Haye becomes the 2nd to do so, there could be a great public interest in a showdown between these two.

Tua beat Hasim Rahman and Danell Nicholson before Wladimir did.

Both Vitali and Tua have losses to Lennox Lewis and Chris Byrd. Both Vitali and Tua beat Obed Sullivan, Calvin Jones and Cleveland Woods.

It only seems natural to host a showdown between Tua and one of the three champs at some point.

Comment

if people think tua has no chance against either klits then they r wearing blinkers.

of course tua will have trouble because of their reach, but he will get through plenty of times and at tua's age u can bet he will make the most of it when he does and u can be certain that niether klit can survive tua's bombs.

tua is a different case compared to nearly all the other contenders because he is one who will not be intimidated by them, and will be more than happy to let his punches go.

sorry but as good as the klits r, and they r exceptional boxers, i just don't see them surviving 12 rounds against david tua.

but it must be said that tua would need to have put in the hard yards in the lead up to such a fight or the klits will spank him like they do to everyone else.

Comment

i'm taking ruiz. anyone interested enter:http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=370997

Comment

do u think that wlad would fight tua if tua were to keep winning in the same fashion as his win over cameron?

Comment

Haye talks **** to the wrong people. Tua still has his chin and power. If they ever fought he'd get his ass whooped.

In fact Tua winning the title now would be pretty cool. I hope this fight somehow happens.

Comment

Originally posted by buster007 View Post
                  do u think that wlad would fight tua if tua were to keep winning in the same fashion as his win over cameron?
                  Wlad would have done the same or worse to Cameron. I like Tua, but let's see how he does against Friday before we get too excited. If he annihilates him in the same fashion, things are going to get interesting.

I still think he has too much trouble with distance against either Klitschko, but he would absolutely annihilate Haye.

Comment

Working...
                  X