NEW: Mayweather interview, "Floyd focused on Mosley'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope his focuse enough for a war!!!!

Comment

FLoyd is focuesed for all of his fights. Just like, hoya, hatton, marquez leading up to thise fights he says im focusing on my next fight thats it. It will be floyds best performance of his career

Comment

I'm shocked he had nothing bad to say about Mosley, usually he's less then respectful to his opponents before the fight. Maybe he's waiting for the 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
          I'm shocked he had nothing bad to say about Mosley, usually he's less then respectful to his opponents before the fight. Maybe he's waiting for the 24/7.
          Didn't he do the same thing with Marquez? I think it's refreshing to see Floyd not condescending his opponent. Keep it clean, keep it humble, and just bring the war in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by snd_dsigner_dan View Post
            Didn't he do the same thing with Marquez? I think it's refreshing to see Floyd not condescending his opponent. Keep it clean, keep it humble, and just bring the war in the ring.
            Well said..I wanna see Floyd fight for his life..see him dig deep and put on an undeniable performance...and Shane is just the person to make it happen

Comment

Notice the rematch clause was on Shane Floyd knew nothing about it .

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                get the **** outta here pacfart! it doesnt say new manny pacquaio ped injection video

Comment

Working...
                X