Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jones vs Green : Fixed Fight Conspiracy Theory (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
    there isnt enough money in the world to make roy jones purposely go out like that
    depends if he had anything at the bookies?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
      I've just got back from the fight, I was Ring side and that fight wasn't fixed.

Roy was just caught early, he was off balance from the first right hand to the head.

Green was surprised as hell when he caught him too.

Why would Roy fix the fight???? What does he have to gain by it ???

Comment

Originally posted by Beez View Post
        I live in Sydney and watched fight on PPV, the right hand was no joke, it landed on the temple. The camera angle you see doesn't show the punch properly. In slow-motion, you can see it was a good punch.

RJJ was to lazy and got caught cold.
        It didnt land on the temple , it landed right behind the ear !!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
          It didnt land on the temple , it landed right behind the ear !!!
          thats what I say also. Eveyrone keeps talking about the temple like they are blind or something

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
            I've just got back from the fight, I was Ring side and that fight wasn't fixed.

Roy was just caught early, he was off balance from the first right hand to the head.

Green was surprised as hell when he caught him too.

Why would Roy fix the fight???? What does he have to gain by it ???
            Money. He was the 3:1 favorite. I'm not gonna say he threw the fight, but their are any number of reasons to.

I need to see the Punch from a bird's eye view and not from behind Green's back like was shown in the video.

Comment

He lost, I saw the punch and the second it landed I knew Roy was in trouble. IF it was a conspiracy just remember it takes two to tango.

But think about it really Green beating RJJ just blew an even bigger pay day with Hopkins it makes no sense to lose to Green, if he was gonna throw a fight it would be Hopkins after he destroyed green.

Too many forum posts to early just calm down and be objective about it.

Comment

What are you guys saying? RJJ throw in $100K on Green TKO win ?

Comment

by the time the punch landed, RJJ's leg was gone. I knew he got hurt, I thought he'd never get up. He covered up to recoup... too bad his body can't recoup that fast. it was stopped.

Props to Green.

Comment

He sounds like Kessler.

Comment

Yes Roy took a dive (bull****) and through out the multimillion dollar payday against BHop. Stupidest **** I've heard in some time.

Comment

Working...
                      X