Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto at 154lb (How would he do??)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto at 154lb (How would he do??)

Against a Sergio Mora or even a Vernon Forrest at this point in their respective careers?..

I'm pretty sure Cotto can comfortably go up and compete at the weight..His only disadvantage would be his height at 5'7/5'8..

But I think a tune-up at 154 would perfectly prepare him for Margarito who resembles the size of a natural 154lber..

What's ur guys' thoughts on this?..and who would be the perfect opponent for his next match on Feb 14th..if not at 154lb at 147lb??

Vanes would expose Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Rizi Riz View Post
      Vanes would expose Cotto
      Lmao..

ur joking right?

Comment

Originally posted by WaRCoTTo View Post
        Lmao..

ur joking right?
        ...................no man.

Have you seen Vanes' hellacious jab and underrated body work?

Comment

He would do alright but his size cripples him too much being at a weight that high.

I also dont think that his power would carry up to the super welter level.

If he didnt hurt Margs I dont think that he could curt a true super welter much less Mora who usually fights at 160.

Comment

...................no man.

Have you seen Vanes' hellacious jab and underrated body work?
            He won an impressive UD a couple weeks ago on Solo Boxeo but he was havin a pretty tough time with the guy...(forgot his opponents name)...

Vanes looked ok..it was the only fight I've seen him in and I've heard alot of hype around here about him..but I don't think he'd expose Cotto but you may be right..as I've never seen Cotto in a match over 147..

Comment

He won an impressive UD a couple weeks ago on Solo Boxeo but he was havin a pretty tough time with the guy...(forgot his opponents name)...

Vanes looked ok..it was the only fight I've seen him in and I've heard alot of hype around here about him..but I don't think he'd expose Cotto but you may be right..as I've never seen Cotto in a match over 147..
              Whatever you do, don't get into an argument with "VanesBoxing".

Comment

Whatever you do, don't get into an argument with "VanesBoxing".
                LMAO!..that's the hype I've been seeing around here about Vanes..

Comment

LMAO!..that's the hype I've been seeing around here about Vanes..
                  He's the only person hyping up Vanes. I think if it wasnt for "VanesBoxing" a lot of people would have NO idea who Vanes is.

Comment

He should go down to 140 and beat the crap out of berto. Since, berto is running away from the welter-weight division. You know I'm just kidding, there is no way cotto can make 140 anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X