Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come out Travesty we know it's you.

Edit: Hahahaha just noticed the same red coloured bold text that travesty uses.

Last edited by Vadrigar.; 05-24-2017, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      Are you keeping score still? Are you winning your imaginary game? Score wouldn't happen to be 49-0 would it?

Go re-read Reloadeds post. Its obvious you didn't get it.

*travestny is a very well educated and articulate poster. I think he even holds a college degree or two. I take it as a compliment to compare our writing style. Thanks* you however are/were routinely compared to RATH......UGHHGGGHHHHH.
      lolol hyping your ownself is the most egotistical pathetci thing you can do to yourself Travestyny. What you just did is a new low for you, even to your low standards. Im deeply shocked you'll go low as to hype your main lmao

Reloaded? Why should I believe a word that comes out of his fan girling mouth lol

I've fed that guy crow several times that I've lost count how much I've enjoyed owning him hehe!

There are 2 types of Fl0mo, like you and reloaded, It's either one doesnt know how to argue and ducks answering questions in a forum or one loves to debate but not only debates with useless points, but this time he debates and uses his fake ass alt to cover his tracks haha! You guys are rock botton filth of this earth. You can't even man up for who you are, and defend your fraud hero properly. SMDH

Step up your game son.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 05-25-2017, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
        Come out Travesty we know it's you.

Edit: Hahahaha just noticed the same red coloured bold text that travesty uses.

Lolololololol

It's not like we didnt realize before that Dosumpthin is one and the same person as his main Travestyny. But even a halfwit can see through how pathetically identical their writing style is lol Not to mention, his recent bigging up and complimenting how great his main is, is the lowest thing you can do in a forum lmao.

Who hypes up another poster in a forum?? Lol

That's a dead give away. and the red bold who does that?

Only Travestyny does lmao

Travestyny exposed again like his hero froid roid hahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          lolol hyping your ownself is the most egotistical pathetci thing you can do to yourself Travestyny. What you just did is a new low for you, even to your low standards. Im deeply shocked you'll go low as to hype your main lmao

Reloaded? Why should I believe a word that comes out of his fan girling mouth lol

I've fed that guy crow several times that I've lost count how much I've enjoyed owning him hehe!

There are 2 types of Fl0mo, like you and reloaded, It's either one doesnt know how to argue and ducks answering questions in a forum or one loves to debate but not only debates with useless points, but this time he debates and uses his fake ass alt to cover his tracks haha! You guys are rock botton filth of this earth. You can't even man up for who you are, and defend your fraud hero properly. SMDH

Step up your game son.
          You have mental issues, you have no idea who is winning and who is losing that's how short sighted you are, you don't think normal in any capacity, 3 back slappers that are 10yrs old don't mean you win anything, on the contrary youre one of the biggest losers in here, Ive seen many posters soul stomp you its a joke. But you will always Spam truth with a mountain of BS, that's how you run.

Your last sentence " You guys are rock botton filth of this earth. " says so much more about your mindset than pages of megalomania dribble you spam us with, loading pages even bog down with the amount of garbage your spamming.

This runs deep with you, boy oh boy on so many psychiatric levels are you effected, I bet you don't go out much at all this is your world, I bet you have never had a girlfriend, I bet you don't have the time for a normal life with your Manny fantasy taking all your time, youre a weirdo with emotional problems you need help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            You have mental issues, you have no idea who is winning and who is losing that's how short sighted you are, you don't think normal in any capacity, 3 back slappers that are 10yrs old don't mean you win anything, on the contrary youre one of the biggest losers in here, Ive seen many posters soul stomp you its a joke. But you will always Spam truth with a mountain of BS, that's how you run.

Your last sentence " You guys are rock botton filth of this earth. " says so much more about your mindset than pages of megalomania dribble you spam us with, loading pages even bog down with the amount of garbage your spamming.

This runs deep with you, boy oh boy on so many psychiatric levels are you effected, I bet you don't go out much at all this is your world, I bet you have never had a girlfriend, I bet you don't have the time for a normal life with your Manny fantasy taking all your time, youre a weirdo with emotional problems you need help.
            Lololololol

I'll keep it simple for you.

What do people do in a forum?

They debate and argue about a topic and answer it to the best of their capability. Saying you don't want to answer is a defeatest way to reply to an argument, and very much an act of failure in your part to represent yourself with an argument in a FORUM.

Put it simply, a poster who ducks a question in a forum is an imbecile.

Cheers!

Step up your game son. Stop quacking.

#run floyd run

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Im not commenting about your posts

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-25-2017, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Lololololol

They debate and argue about a topic and answer it to the best of their capability. Saying you don't want to answer is a defeatest way to reply to an argument, and very much an act of failure in your part to represent yourself with an argument in a FORUM.

Cheers!

#run floyd run

Anyone else fill out MadLibs as a kid?

Comment

Lololololol

Cheers!

#run floyd run

The irony in this post.

I offered to dance. You declined.

Comment

The irony in this post.

I offered to dance. You declined.
                  lololololol

I accepted your challenge, I just want you to come out of your gay ass closet and just be real and acknowledge your using your gay ass alt. Like I said, I don't talk to alts. It's just too shady for my taste TravestyNY.

Then you declined when I called you out lol

Don't twist the narrative again Travestyny. Your writing clues are all over the place even a third grader can see through it lmao. Stop hiding from your go to alt. Man up and let's dance.

Or you can dance with my champion Vadrigar, he's here to expose you some more. Your quacking ways are legendary hahaha!!

# Don't forget you have a string of challenges from my Champion Vadrigar that you've unwittingly ducked. Just saying.

#Step up your game son.

#Stop hiding from your lame alt TravestyNY. You've already been caught brah. It's time to come out and wipe your wounds. Let's dance.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-25-2017, 01:08 PM.

Comment

lololololol

I accepted your challenge, I just want you to come out of your gay ass closet and just be real and acknowledge your using your gay ass alt. Like I said, I don't talk to alts. It's just too shady for my taste TravestyNY.

Then you declined when I called you out lol

Don't twist the narrative again Travestyny. Your writing clues are all over the place even a third grader can see through it lmao. Stop hiding from your go to alt. Man up and let's dance.

Or you can dance with my champion Vadrigar, he's here to expose you some more. Your quacking ways are legendary hahaha!!

# Don't forget you have a string of challenges from my Champion Vadrigar that you've unwittingly ducked. Just saying.

#Step up your game son.

#Stop hiding from your lame alt TravestyNY. You've already been caught brah. It's time to come out and wipe your wounds. Let's dance.

How would you know I'm really travestny?

Nevermind.

****in weirdos. Smh.

Comment

How would you know I'm really travestny?
                      Still trying to act as if you haven't been had aye hehe!

No worries, it will be our own little secret.

I'm Clark Kent by the way. When im flying they call me Spoonman.

I get where you come from. Your secret is safe with me Travestyny.

# if you want to dance all you got to do is whisper to me that your alt is now your go to account since now, it seems your alt is better than your main since you obviously need some re-branding. Then we can dance hehe!!

call me.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 05-25-2017, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X