Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Come England Is Having So Many Terriost Attacks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    and then they still voted for that cuck macron. not only are they being attacked regularly, their country is being islamified at the same time. the French are morons.
    That was their last shred of hope. The demographic outlook of France is extremely grim. Make fun of them while you can because as a sovereign ethnicity/nation they probably won't outlive your grand kids.

Comment

France seems to get hit hard also.

Aside from the latest terror attacks, the stories of muslim rape gangs, and child abuse rings is grim reading. Rochdale etc.

There's a recent (ongoing i think) court case which gets next to none media coverage at all. The hashtag #Justiceforchelsey is where the only info seems to be updates.
      If i'm not mistaken, the guy who tried to confront them and get the info out was put up in court himself for doing so.

Comment

It's funny to read this thread from someone who worked to defend this nation from terrorism at one point. None of you know the root cause of terrorism, which is western interventionalism.

There's a book by Robert Pape on the issue that you should read if you have a brain: Dying to Win: The Logic of Suicide Terrorism. The reason terrorism works is that people in countries we invade get up and revolt after we bomb them/loosen RoE and terrorists shift public opinions towards fascism and cause society to cannabalize itself through fear

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          ISIS should try that **** in Chicago or Detroit
          ISIS is made in America LOL

Comment

This is why I can't understand American cucks complaining and blocking Donald Trumps Muslim ban. I'd go down on Theresa May every day if she'd do something like that over here.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              5% of our country is Muslim. A good percentage of them admit they are ISIS sympathisers. You're talking hundreds of thousands, maybe more that feel these attacks are justified. All it takes is 1 to carry out and attack, and you have millions more with the same beliefs so it's going to happen a lot.

We also have muslim ghetto's where radicalisation takes place and basically nobody with any power chooses to stop it. The local politicians in these areas are in bed with the muslim leaders and communities because they rely heavily on their votes to stay in power in their local constituencies too. Police and local authorities admitting they're too afraid to deal with problems in the muslim communities, which lead them to turning a blind eye to 4000 kids being raped in Rotherham (look it up if you don't know). All the people who say there isn't a problem, well let their family walk through some areas of Tower Hamlets, Luton etc tonight and see the hatred and abuse that comes there way. They can do it because nothing will be done about it.

So as much as we can blame the average radicalised extreme muslim kid, the corruption involved higher up the chain is equally as dangerous and facilitating it.

Also, the blame doesn't just sit with them. Our country like the USA have also took plenty of trouble to the middle east too and killed millions of civilians. So you take all that what i said above and add in hatred and the seeking of revenge and you're in for trouble.

How does it always come back to the U.S? We haven't killed nearly anywhere near to what Sadam or Isis or Assad have done to their own.

You guys chose to import them on your own free will, no one to blame but your own politicians. In USA its political suicide to call for mass migration from Muslim countries, especially after 9/11 and recent events.

Comment

Originally posted by manimgoindown View Post
                It's funny to read this thread from someone who worked to defend this nation from terrorism at one point. None of you know the root cause of terrorism, which is western interventionalism.

There's a book by Robert Pape on the issue that you should read if you have a brain: Dying to Win: The Logic of Suicide Terrorism. The reason terrorism works is that people in countries we invade get up and revolt after we bomb them/loosen RoE and terrorists shift public opinions towards fascism and cause society to cannabalize itself through fear
                Then why is ISIS attacking Philippines, which isn't a imperialist western country?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  How does it always come back to the U.S? We haven't killed nearly anywhere near to what Sadam or Isis or Assad have done to their own.

You guys chose to import them on your own free will, no one to blame but your own politicians. In USA its political suicide to call for mass migration from Muslim countries, especially after 9/11 and recent events.
                  Well, don't ask me, ask Islamic extremists who use it as an excuse when killing people in countries like the UK. They claim a lot of it is revenge for all the civilians our countries have killed in the last 15 years or so. They even write it in official statements from the Islamic state when they claim ownership of an attack.

Comment

I'm a liberal guy in most respects. Abortion, gay rights, all that stuff.

But damn we need get serious on this shit.

There are so many Muslims in the UK. And I genuinely believe the majority of them are decent, law abiding citizens. The problem is that letting them come to the UK en masse has caused a radicalised minority to grow among the decent majority. They are the ones doing this shit.

Immigration needs to stop. The UK is full. Gradually weed out the terrorists and benefit leeches and criminal immigrants. Deport them back to their country of birth. If that's not possible then lock them up. Then when we have a bit more room we let in strictly vetted immigrants who are going to contribute to the UK.

I understand I've made it sound so easy and it's not going to be as easy as it sounds, but this government needs to work out a way to get it done. We're talking about these cunts killing innocent kids here. Enough is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by manimgoindown View Post
                      None of you know the root cause of terrorism, which is western interventionalism.
                      There are enough counter-examples to this idea to make it laughably stupid.

Thank god you are no longer involved in trying to protect people from something you don't begin to comprehend.

Might as well ask a labrador to come up with an AIDS vaccine.

Comment

Working...
                      X