Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think what has happened is the media has lost all credibility and they know it. As far as hypocrisy goes and objectivity, its been thrown out the door. They're essentially out on their feet throwing everything against the wall. It's really ironic that the "international crisis" threatening world stability is not Trump at all. It's themselves.

They want this country to fail miserably just to take down Trump. Establishment republicans have completely folded too. From here on out, I see guys like Chaffetz, Rubio and maybe Gowdy, looking for an angle to stab Trump in the back. With such a heavy price on Trumps head the pompous holier than thou "conservatives" will take the side of Glenn Beck. By that I mean they will look for opportunities to be the media's "white knight". Like Beck, they will seek approval from the unhinged mainstream media by selling Trump and the party out. It's obvious this is going to happen. The idea they are already refusing to defend him says everything. Whether Trump ran as a Democrat or Republican...it's irrelevant. He took down both parties as an outsider. They won't accept the notion of the DC beltway being an incompetent, out of touch, crime riddled swamp. However I guarantee you every other American standing as an outsider accepts that notion. Impeaching Trump to restore "order" won't convince them otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      i remember there was an email leak basically the DNC discussing which shill from pop culture they should use more often, like colbert etc. they were dogging those d-list celebs who were doing concern troll ads on youtube for hillary because they weren't effective.
      You got a link to That? I'd love to read it.

But you might be confused with the Ben Rhodes stuff. Rhodes was the Obama official popped mocking the press for being grubers and useful idiots.

Rhodes literally mocked them for being an "echo chamber" for the Administration, called the press 'a bunch of stupid 20 somethings who only know how to cover campaigns', and named certain reporters by name who would literally Tweet out anything they were told within seconds as breaking news, and thus without a shred of fact checking.

It was telling that Team D was caught not only admitting they count on "stupid" voters, but they also count on a stupid press corps as well.
      Last edited by 1bad65; 05-18-2017, 12:49 PM.

Comment

i remember there was an email leak basically the DNC discussing which shill from pop culture they should use more often, like colbert etc. they were dogging those d-list celebs who were doing concern troll ads on youtube for hillary because they weren't effective.

yep just sitting back enjoying these circus freaks perform their act. apparently this Russia thing has me shook though? @ dunn.
        where did I say you should be shook? I haven't predicted impeachment or posted anything regarding who the next President will be or any other stuff from far left websites.

I can't believe Trump is so stupid that he didn't cover his tracks on this. Its embarrassing enough that it actually got to this point that a special prosecutor had to be appointed.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I can't believe Trump is so stupid that he didn't cover his tracks on this. Its embarrassing enough that it actually got to this point that a special prosecutor had to be appointed.
          Covered his tracks on what??

Again, you have zero evidence of collusion between Trumps team and Russia. You've even confirmed this yourself!

So, what's being covered?

Comment

• Comment

• Time's new magazine cover. If youre going ******, might as well go full ******.

Comment

• Yea...Trump's the bad guy. M'kay. The deep state and corporate media are the good guys.

Hilarious Kasich on CNN the other day eluded to himself being the lone Republican who stood in contrast to the political realm not following political expedience. He probably was the single most weak and cuckish GOP candidate sympathizing with the regressivism of our two party duopoly.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  You got a link to That? I'd love to read it.

But you might be confused with the Ben Rhodes stuff. Rhodes was the Obama official popped mocking the press for being grubers and useful idiots.

Rhodes literally mocked them for being an "echo chamber" for the Administration, called the press 'a bunch of stupid 20 somethings who only know how to cover campaigns', and named certain reporters by name who would literally Tweet out anything they were told within seconds as breaking news, and thus without a shred of fact checking.

It was telling that Team D was caught not only admitting they count on "stupid" voters, but they also count on a stupid press corps as well.
                  i think it was 2 different emails, one about the d-list celebs and the other about colbert. i'll try to look for it.

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                  the black guy is leaning forward, talking to him like he's a child while he and the loud bimbo in the middle are throwing a tantrum. what a bunch of ****heads lol.

Comment

• CNN admits there is a Deep State sabotage

Comment

i think it was 2 different emails, one about the d-list celebs and the other about colbert. i'll try to look for it.
                      Cool. Thanks!

I'd love to read it.

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                      the black guy is leaning forward, talking to him like he's a child while he and the loud bimbo in the middle are throwing a tantrum. what a bunch of ****heads lol.
                      Such arrogance, condescension, and smug from such a clueless cheerleader.

Comment

Working...
                      X