Which Great Champs Were Breast Fed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Great Champs Were Breast Fed?

It could make a difference.

I have heard it said that Liston's mammy kept every one of her brood on fresh breast milk until their first tooth began poking through their gums and it was time for the next chil'.

You can count on this: all the old time champs grew up on fresh breast's milk.

We wonder what the difference between today's and yesterday's fighters is--Breast Milk will be shown to be the difference.

It will be shown mothers' breast milk builds better punch resistance, as well as producing the proper enzymes for rapid blood coagulation. Marciano's mama mia used to breast feed him between 9 and 17 times a day until he was four years old, rumor is.

If the mother's milk dried up, old time babies got the next best thing--a neighbor mother's milk. Gluttonous toddlers like young Marciano were not above catching a neighborhood mother napping and pilfering a few swallows of novel tasting mother's mead for a quick repast before she could start awake.

Here are some old boxing adages you are probably all familiar with.

One-handed fighters were weaned from the teat too soon, they say.

Quitters are crying for their mother.

He nailed him with his 'milk & honey' punch.

The champ is 'milking' the challenger.

The challenger has stolen the champion's milk again.

The challenger is fighting for only milk money tonight.

Great ring generals know how to milk the judges and the crowd.

We have heard the above sayings so many times we have gotten used to them without really thinking anymore what implications they hold for the game of boxing.

The practice of breastfeeding has been waning in the west for decades. But third world babies still drink mama's milk. No artificial formula for them. There is a good reason most great fighters these days hail from breastfeeding countries--in fact, that is the reason.

Maybe this should go under the nutrition section.
    Last edited by The Old LefHook; 05-07-2017, 09:10 PM.

Is that why someone from Kenya usually wins the New York and Boston marathons these days? I thought it was just because they stayed more fit and were used to running more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Is that why someone from Kenya usually wins the New York and Boston marathons these days? I thought it was just because they stayed more fit and were used to running more often.
      No, it is because they nursed at breasts bursting with mother's milk, Tony.

Formula-fed white offspring cannot compete these days. Now we know why.

I am mad at western mothers for believing the propaganda, as swarthy immigrants, looking for a place to breed, were brought in clandestinely over the course of 53 years to replace them as the new human stock of America. Breast-fed animals. Of course they are stronger, faster and have more endurance!

Time for whites to get back to the original drink.

Mothers' milk is good any time, for the young and for the old. And it may well have been Hopkins' secret to longevity. He resisted a lot of apple pie, but he always got the milk that went with it. Hmmm., now his career is beginning to make more sense.
      Last edited by The Old LefHook; 05-08-2017, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Breast fed as they were champions, or as babies?

Comment

Has alexkid hacked ole leffies account?

Comment

Lol weird thread

Comment

I know I still like being breast fed, Must be why I'm a breast man, just feels natural.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                Breast fed as they were champions, or as babies?
                Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                I know I still like being breast fed, Must be why I'm a breast man, just feels natural.
                byte tython was probably still drinking from breasts when he was champ at 21

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                  byte tython was probably still drinking from breasts when he was champ at 21
                  lol he was still sleeping with his mom since he has 15. must be why he won most of his fights.

Comment

Working...
                  X