Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should President Trump cut welfare off for able-bodied men?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Then Why do we have more people than ever on welfare, in terms of sheer numbers, and in percent of population?
    source ?

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/...97_2017USb_40t

Besides 56% of American welfare payments go to working people due to low wages and people are living longer so elderly number etc keep rising.

Unemployment makes up a tiny fraction of overall welfare.

Comment

spending on only unemployment.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
        source ?

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/...97_2017USb_40t

Besides 56% of American welfare payments go to working people due to low wages and people are living longer so elderly number etc keep rising.

Unemployment makes up a tiny fraction of overall welfare.
        spending on only unemployment.

Unemployment is different then welfare...

And you keep combining different social programs into one generalized "welfare".. there is tons of social programs that cover elderly, etc.... welfare is but just one

You already clearly showed you don't understand the welfare system.. and you have repeatedly proven to be a hack that just rehashes liberal propaganda garbage like the idea that unemployment is somehow good.. you have been shown to be repeatedly wrong and illogical, but every few weeks you go back to the same talking points..
        Thinking that a person is somehow better off being unemployed is just beyond stupid, but yet that's what you preach.. how am I suppose to even talk to someone that has such a backasswards view?

On top of that, you need citations and sources to see if America is at an all time high for government aid...like wtf, do I need to give you sources if I say the sky is blue... these are well known common facts... just google it.....

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          dont know how much they get i dont think it's a lot but if they have children then they will get more.. that's why some of them just have children so they can collect more food stamps.. dont know though how much per kid.. ask larryx how much he gets per child...lmao
          that's a low blow man, I don't know what he does in his spare time or how many fu** ups he had in his life but judging the way he talks about his kids he seems to be genuinely loving his kid/s and is always talking about them being involved in sports etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Unemployment is different then welfare...

And you keep combining different social programs into one generalized "welfare".. there is tons of social programs that cover elderly, etc.... welfare is but just one

You already clearly showed you don't understand the welfare system.. and you have repeatedly proven to be a hack that just rehashes liberal propaganda garbage like the idea that unemployment is somehow good.. you have been shown to be repeatedly wrong and illogical, but every few weeks you go back to the same talking points..
            Thinking that a person is somehow better off being unemployed is just beyond stupid, but yet that's what you preach.. how am I suppose to even talk to someone that has such a backasswards view?

On top of that, you need citations and sources to see if America is at an all time high for government aid...like wtf, do I need to give you sources if I say the sky is blue... these are well known common facts... just google it.....
            If you went to the link I provided you would have seen that Unemployment graph is a subset of the total welfare cost.

I've won this argument over and over using studies, research and statistics compiled by experts in the field and you have been unable to address or refute any of it.

Instead you have provided bias observations, antidotes and name callling.

Ten again You couldn't even undersand a basic graph, hopefully for your sake that's due to pre conceived bias and not intellect.

Anyway keep blaming the poor for being poor while the elite rob you blind.

Comment

If the minimum wage is raised to $15 or £13 an hour across board then Welfare should be restricted.

BTW I'd rather be a bum & live in a house like Larrys than have a affluent job & live in a flat like mine. London is thee most expensive illogical place to live. There's no space to do anything.

Comment

If you went to the link I provided you would have seen that Unemployment graph is a subset of the total welfare cost.

I've won this argument over and over using studies, research and statistics compiled by experts in the field and you have been unable to address or refute any of it.

Instead you have provided bias observations, antidotes and name callling.

Ten again You couldn't even undersand a basic graph, hopefully for your sake that's due to pre conceived bias and not intellect.

Anyway keep blaming the poor for being poor while the elite rob you blind.
                I am sorry for calling you an idiot last night, I was drunk..

But yes you do sound like an idiot on this thread.

You think welfare is used to pay for healthcare, housing, food, bills, etc.... when in reality it has nothing to do with any of that... this shows total lack of understanding and only parroting liberal gibbership.
                I already posted your quote, showing this total lack of understanding, I can do it a second time if you need refreshed.

Unemployment rate is the most manipulated piece of data in the history of mankind, and is not an accurate measurement of anything besides political grandstanding.

Like I said earlier, hard to discuss when someone has such a backasswards view and thinks it's goood for people to be unemployed and leeching off of others..

You literally think people are better off being unemployed, unproductive, and leeching off others.. it's just lunacy

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                    If the minimum wage is raised to $15 or £13 an hour across board then Welfare should be restricted.

BTW I'd rather be a bum & live in a house like Larrys than have a affluent job & live in a flat like mine. London is thee most expensive illogical place to live. There's no space to do anything.
                    Making it a matter of national law is tricky because the money doesn't mean the same thing to people in different areas.

A friend of mine could reasonably make rent and pay for other things when working for minimum wage while in grad school in an quiet area of Pennsylvania. The same $ he was earning would not be enough to make ends meet pretty much anywhere in NYC, where the rent is several times as much for less space.

More and more the rent out here in NYC is making me question why I don't head out to a smaller city.

Comment

• Should they cut off the welfare payments to Larryxxx?

He admits it here:

Originally posted by larryxxx.
                      on welfare and has a EBT card

Comment

Working...
                      X