No announcement yet.

A dominant performance can be boring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    And not be the fault of the winning fighter.

Just sayin'.
    it is if he imposes stipuations i.e. catchweights, gloves, etc in order for it to be liek that.

but good fight I thought chavez was gonna get stopped, still not sure how he didnt, maybe the rumors are true that mikey garcia does hit harder than canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I think Canelo fought very skillfully and did everything he could to stop Chavez.

But the size difference, Chavez' chin, and Chavez' cautious style simply didn't allow it to happen.
      thats not true at all. We never once saw Canelo really go in to close the show.

He never went in on Chavez and tried to force the ref to step in, to really open him up for some really big shots.

He was just as content treating him like a punching bag as Chavez was being a punching bag.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        thats not true at all. We never once saw Canelo really go in to close the show.

He never went in on Chavez and tried to force the ref to step in, to really open him up for some really big shots.

He was just as content treating him like a punching bag as Chavez was being a punching bag.
        Canelo nailed him with combinations all night long. Using a variety of punches to try and crack that nut.

I think he did what he could.

Comment

Working...
        X