No announcement yet.

[real talk] STOP Praising Single Mothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [real talk] STOP Praising Single Mothers

I feel this one dude. I hate how cats be praising these hoes and bashing they men for "leaving" but nobody wanna ask why the dude leave? It's always the mans fault smh. Too many of these hoes with that "I don't need no man uh huh" mentality be out here searching for alimony, getting handouts then keeping they men from seeing the sons and daughters.

megas30 I've seen that you been preaching to boxingscene about this. Also JTfloyd chime in with some knowledge.

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
    I feel this one dude. I hate how cats be praising these hoes and bashing they men for "leaving" but nobody wanna ask why the dude leave? It's always the mans fault smh. Too many of these hoes with that "I don't need no man uh huh" mentality be out here searching for alimony, getting handouts then keeping they men from seeing the sons and daughters.

megas30 I've seen that you been preaching to boxingscene about this. Also JTfloyd chime in with some knowledge.

Stop sticking your egg plant colored d1ck in every disgusting thing that comes your way. I see lots of these very disgusting women running around with multiple kids and no man in sight and think who the fuk are impregnating these things.

Guess who? The slick bruvas are. Then they leave on to the next disgusting pig. You dudes have no governer on who y'all fuk. That's why there that epidemic of the black man being raised by a single female.

Comment

dude is full of it lol.. 99% of single mothers are that way cause its their choice?

i can think of like 10 cases irl off the top of my head where the kids dad bounced and dont wanna deal with kids

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
        Stop sticking your egg plant colored d1ck in every disgusting thing that comes your way. I see lots of these very disgusting women running around with multiple kids and no man in sight and think who the fuk are impregnating these things.

Guess who? The slick bruvas are. Then they leave on to the next disgusting pig. You dudes have no governer on who y'all fuk. That's why there that epidemic of the black man being raised by a single female.
        Peace out.

Comment

Man yall some simp ass *****s. Why is your first instinct to go full on simp mode? Yeah deadbeat dads is a thing but why is it the men who get all the blame? Why don't we ever hear "deadbeat women" ? Seriously this is a big problem with the community, we're becoming even more simpish and "white knight" than white people smh. Always defending and praising these deadbeat women who are just as responsible as the men.

Comment

Man yall some simp ass *****s. Why is your first instinct to go full on simp mode? Yeah deadbeat dads is a thing but why is it the men who get all the blame? Why don't we ever hear "deadbeat women" ? Seriously this is a big problem with the community, we're becoming even more simpish and "white knight" than white people smh. Always defending and praising these deadbeat women who are just as responsible as the men.
            By starting your argument with how you just did, you just immediately signal to us to ignore whatever your dumbass has to say. Even if it does have some merit...

Let me guess, you learned that people shortened simpleton to simp this week and need to say it a few times?
            Last edited by Rudyo; 05-01-2017, 07:11 PM.

Comment

So do widows struggling to raise kids on their own count?

Comment

theres nothing simp or WK about it.. saying 99% of single mothers chose to be that way is just full ******

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  So do widows struggling to raise kids on their own count?
                  i scrolled up a bit after my post and saw your sig, thought there was a bug on my screen, i wont lie i was shook

Comment

It's pretty simple.

Acknowledge single mom's that are worth a damn, and criticize the one's that aren't worth shit.

Comment

Working...
                    X