Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever been in an "open relationship"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why be in a relationship if both are going to fuk around with others? It makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      you dont have much room to talk...
      Something I noticed about intellectually deficient people like B.UTLER is that they are completely numb to irony lol

Half of this guy's posts are about his salary which are obvious cries of overcompensation for blatantly having a sucky existance.

And he says i'm bragging when i'm just answering the TS's question. I'm not even bragging i'm just saying I'm not into the relationship thing.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
        Something I noticed about intellectually deficient people like B.UTLER is that they are completely numb to irony lol

Half of this guy's posts are about his salary which are obvious cries of overcompensation for blatantly having a sucky existance.

And he says i'm bragging when i'm just answering the TS's question. I'm not even bragging i'm just saying I'm not into the relationship thing.
        Intellectually deficient? Tell that to the company that sponsored my working visa here in the US. They paid for my visa and relocation and sponsored my green card.

What have you accomplised in life? Inheriting a fish farm from you parents? That's not an accomplishment since your parents gave it to you.

Comment

Although I must admit if there is one part of my life I wish was better, I wish I faqed more poosey. I'm married now I guess I just have to accept it.

I faqed 10+ women (that includes hookers) lol

Comment

here we go again

A coward, a hypocrite, a ******, a liar, I don't think even butler's mom likes him.

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            lol this dude bragging again about girls

Intellectually deficient? Tell that to the company that sponsored my working visa here in the US. They paid for my visa and relocation and sponsored my green card.

What have you accomplised in life? Inheriting a fish farm from you parents? That's not an accomplishment since your parents gave it to you.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-05-2017, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Although I must admit if there is one part of my life I wish was better, I wish I faqed more poosey. I'm married now I guess I just have to accept it.

I faqed 10+ women (that includes hookers) lol
              Did u make any of em cum

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                Did u make any of em cum
                I'm sure my girlfriend did. Don't know about the hookers lol

Comment

I'm sure my girlfriend did. Don't know about the hookers lol
                  I thought you were married?

You are a ****ing clown dude.

Comment

Originally posted by ***butcher*** View Post
                    Don't like the idea of another man having sex with a girl i'm seeing.
                    great profile set up

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                      I thought you were married?

You are a ****ing clown dude.
                      Wow are you dumb? Can't you understand past tense. Idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X