No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito vs. Sor Rungvisai Will Happen, Says Sulaiman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
    Why are you calling names? Is that supposed to bother me? Grow up. He had a clear link to a WBC ruling that declared him a voluntary BY the WBC.
    You can fight voluntarily with the #1 and Concepcion was the #1. Then you have time to fight with others guys.

If you want I can exhibit you more.
    Last edited by Mexican_Puppet; 01-07-2017, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Oh my god.
      Concepcion was voluntary.
      Mandatory> Voluntary, now Roman is Giving the Mandatory his due and giving him the chance to fight for the WBC Gold, they will bring the fireworks to New York, that is what people like to see, Cuadras runs too much and its not as entertaining as Srisaket.

Comment

Why are you calling names? Is that supposed to bother me? Grow up..
        He is like that, just report him like I do and he will be banned due to excessive name calling.

Comment

Man, are you ******ed? You can fight voluntarily with the #1 and Concepcion was the #1. Then you have time to fight with others guys.

If you want I can exhibit you more.
          Does that make you feel better? Your emotional stability is questionable.

he should still fight a mandatory within one year. He went more than a year after Concepcion without. I know there are all sorts of outs and exceptions and general BS with the WBC rules where they remake reality.

Bottom line: good fight in March. Period.

Comment

Concepcion was the mandatory: http://www.boxingscene.com/carlos-cu...ingtime--86794

However, WBC rules states you're supposed to fight one mandatory a year and Sor Rungvisai was up next.

Bottom line: is this a good, hard fight or not. It is. Not the biggest, but a legit risk and a potential war. Just enjoy it. Cuadras will get a crack at the winner. Hey, why not him and Estrada in the meantime? Estrada has been coasting since Segura, even taking his injury into account. Or Estrada-Inoue? As long as the top eight guys at 115 are fighting each other, I don't care what combo it comes in right now.
            look what the same page of your link says:

"The two had engaged in a hellacious war the prior April, trading knockdowns before Concepcion was stopped in the 11th round of one of the best fights in 2011. He’s since won nine straight, including a 7th round stoppage of Duvan Hernandez last August to become Cuadras’ mandatory challenger"-

I have the reason and I showed you, I know about this, man, I am a follower of these weights and I remember perfectly that Concepcion was the #1.

Cuadras defeated him and he gained time again to defend vs the #1, that was the thai but the time limit to defend with him never expired.

Then, Gonzalez ducked the rematch with Cuadras so he needs fight with the #1 because the time limit of the WBC is expired now.

Comment

look what the same page of your link says:

"The two had engaged in a hellacious war the prior April, trading knockdowns before Concepcion was stopped in the 11th round of one of the best fights in 2011. He’s since won nine straight, including a 7th round stoppage of Duvan Hernandez last August to become Cuadras’ mandatory challenger"-

I have the reason and I showed you, I know about this, man, I am a follower of these weights and I remember perfectly that Concepcion was the #1.

Cuadras defeated him and he gained time again to defend vs the #1, that was the thai but the time limit to defend with him never expired.

Then, Gonzalez ducked the rematch with Cuadras so he needs fight with the #1 because the time limit of the WBC is expired now.
              I posted the link because I recalled it that way. If Sulaiman declared it a voluntary, thats what it was. The WBC is prone to moving targets.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
                Mandatory> Voluntary, now Roman is Giving the Mandatory his due and giving him the chance to fight for the WBC Gold, they will bring the fireworks to New York, that is what people like to see, Cuadras runs too much and its not as entertaining as Srisaket.

Man, Concepcion was the mandatory challenger, look what the same link of this guy says:

"The two had engaged in a hellacious war the prior April, trading knockdowns before Concepcion was stopped in the 11th round of one of the best fights in 2011. He’s since won nine straight, including a 7th round stoppage of Duvan Hernandez last August to become Cuadras’ mandatory challenger

He is not giving nothing to the thai, he ducked the rematch with Cuadras and the time limit of the WBC to defend the title is over.

Gonzalez had 2 options:

Fight with Cuadras or with the thai, no more, he ducked Cuadras and then he is fighting with the thai.

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
                He is like that, just report him like I do and he will be banned due to excessive name calling.

The true hurts?

Comment

I posted the link because I recalled it that way. If Sulaiman declared it a voluntary, thats what it was. The WBC is prone to moving targets.
                  Man, you are a champ and you have 12 months or 18 months to defend your title with the #1 of the rankings.

You can make the fight with the #1 in your time limit of voluntaries fights.

Can you understand this?

For example, Valdez did the same with the japenese of his last fight but was his election.

Learn about the rules and stop saying lies.

Comment

The true hurts?
                    From the Horse's mouth: "Cuadras defeated Concepcion in his voluntary defense on April 4, 2015" http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/news/483...-each-division

I am surprised you have not been banned yet, such awful name calling is not tolerated well in NSB..

Comment

Man, you are a champ and you have 12 months or 18 months to defend your title with the #1 of the rankings.

You can make the fight with the #1 in your time limit of voluntaries fights.

Can you understand this?

For example, Valdez did the same with the japenese of his last fight but was his election.

Learn about the rules and stop saying lies.
                      The WBC barely follows their own rules and caveats them like crazy so that they can generally do what they want for long periods of time. Always been that way; give themselves more wiggle since Rochigianni almost put them out of business. No one is lying. I posted in support of that position but if it was declared a voluntary, than it was. I checked their rules. I know they can declare an exception if the voluntary would have been declared mandatory, but not clear that they did that here.

Comment

Working...
                      X