Chinese tourists are all over Tokyo, buying everything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    Don't doubt that at all.

The **** is way safer in Japanese hands, I wouldn't doubt it.
    The Chinese commies are trying to marketize their great ancient culture...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      The Chinese commies are trying to marketize their great ancient culture...
      Glad they are buying back their art. Mao taught his people how not to make a Great Leap Forward. His economic plans were garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Glad they are buying back their art. Mao taught his people how not to make a Great Leap Forward. His economic plans were garbage.
        ... the only "economic plan" the Chinese ever had was "work like an ant"...

Comment

... the only "economic plan" the Chinese ever had was "work like an ant"...

Yeah, that seems to be the only plan they have. The Chinese are manipulating their currency regularly.

My buddy is married to a Chinese national and he imports rare eart metals. He is making a killing.

Comment

Yeah, that seems to be the only plan they have. The Chinese are manipulating their currency regularly.

My buddy is married to a Chinese national and he imports rare eart metals. He is making a killing.
            ... From where? From Africa, right?

Comment

... From where? From Africa, right?
              Yes from Africa. He is Nigerian with great family & military connections in several African countries.

Comment

Yes from Africa. He is Nigerian with great family & military connections in several African countries.
                The Russians (and the Chinese) chased the imperialists/colonialists out of Africa and now they are robbing what's left in there...

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                  My best time in China was when I went to Inner Mongolia (so really I had fun in Mongolia).

I did get to see Hangzhou though, and that was a pretty decent place (although when I went to leave, I couldn't even get on a bus to go to the train station because of all the Chinese tourists cramming their way on--had to stay an extra night and walk to a terminal the next day--true story. Though the Hangzhou busses weren't that bad. I was trying to get a bus at the wrong time. Trying to get a seat on a train in Dalian on the other hand...).

In Inner Mongolia, I also got to wrestle a match. I was the second guy, after another American; I lost quick. But it was king of the mountain style, and the local dude didn't lose a single match all night; and beat a bunch of Mongolian dudes who knew how to Mongolian wrestle well.

The best move he pulled was a foot sweep from the open (i.e., no ties, with arms or belt). Just timed the guy lunging in, and dumped him hard. Hitting the ground is an automatic fall.

Just saw a group of Chinese tourists sit in the seats reserved for old people. It was discussing. I told them to get up and let old people sit down. They got pissed, but eventually and very reluctantly got up. It sucked.

Comment

Just saw a group of Chinese tourists sit in the seats reserved for old people. It was discussing. I told them to get up and let old people sit down. They got pissed, but eventually and very reluctantly got up. It sucked.
                    This sounds like an absolute troll question, but I'm actually, sincerely curious as to its answer (sleep deprivation):

What would you have done had they jumped you viciously, in a fury over the seating arrangements, forcing you to your knees in front of them, and then, as one held your arms apart, they forced you to "admit" on camera that you "find donkeys physically attractive," in exactly those words, threatening to release the video on YouTube in 48 hours under the title "Zakoru-san ロバの恋人は電車で彼のフェチを認めます。彼は、スモスがロバのような香りに気づき、彼の愛を認めなければ ならなかったことを知り、相撲コンテストに向かいつつあると言いました"?
                    Last edited by SunSpace; 12-05-2016, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                      This sounds like an absolute troll question, but I'm actually, sincerely curious as to its answer (sleep deprivation):

What would you have done had they jumped you viciously, in a fury over the seating arrangements, forcing you to your knees in front of them, and then, as one held your arms apart, they forced you to "admit" on camera that you "find donkeys physically attractive," in exactly those words, threatening to release the video on YouTube in 48 hours under the title "Zakoru-san ロバの恋人は電車で彼のフェチを認めます。彼は、スモスがロバのような香りに気づき、彼の愛を認めなければ ならなかったことを知り、相撲コンテストに向かいつつあると言いました"?
                      I am sure they wouldn't test me. They were little mama's boys. Perhaps, you just revealed your deepest desires? What's your obsession with being dominated by lil soft Chinese boys & donkey's?

Comment

Working...
                      X