Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Loma was a middleweight would he beat GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
    It's hard to say because he'd be slower at the weight, less active and it's hard to gauge how tall and long he'd be. P4P I definitely think he's better though.
    I mean him with the same skills and speed he has now..just at 160

Comment

Lomachenko beats any fighter at any weight if they were the same size. He beats the Kovalev, Ward, GGG, Canelo, Spence, Thurman, Mikey, Linares, Crawford, Frampton, Rigo, Roman, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
        He's basically Roy Jones if he kept his speed at 160.

Comment

So if Loma was the same exact fighter but a natural middleweight?

Golovkin would resort to fighting like caveman and lose a decision.

Comment

Yeah I'd pick him to win, but is that fair to do though? It's easier for smaller fighters to have better technique, speed, balance, combinations, etc. A heavyweight won't have the same coordination as a welterweight.

I get what you're trying to ask though. If they were the same size, yes I'd pick Lomachenko, but the comparison isn't exact.

Comment

Show me one post where i ever associated myself with Black Lives Matter...but let me ask you..why did you not say anything about the Lomo-Mayweather thread?? why get mad at this one?
              Look at this fcuking f.a.g.g.o.t trying to get these racists to love him

Hey Sambo, here's a word to the wise, no matter how much d1ck you suck and how many black organizations you disassociate yourself with, you will never be accepted as one of them

I mean just look at this d1ck sucking fa ggot

The amount of racism I've received from Pac-Boy, xoo, Beercules, Tyrone Biggums and the rest of the Klan is insurmountable.... But you don't say one word to them. Why? Because you're a black klansman that wants to be them

Coon, Sambo, b1tch-made fa ggot
              Last edited by Chollo Vista; 11-27-2016, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Lol lil Brook shook GGG imagine an 160lb Loma would do

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Hey Sambo, here's a word to the wise, no matter how much d1ck you suck and how many black organizations you disassociate yourself with, you will never be accepted as one of them

Dummy
                  LOL. someone needs a hug.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Dummy
                    BostonGuy.........

Comment

who wins in your opinion?
                      The guy you just responded too has a bunch of monkey's in his sig and guess what? Not only do you not report him like you do the black poster's, you're up here reasoning with him

You gotta be one of the biggest idiots on here

Just look at this d1ck sucking fa ggot

The amount of racism I've received from Pac-Boy, xoo, Beercules, Tyrone Biggums and the rest of the Klan is insurmountable.... But you don't say one word to them. Why? Because you're a black klansman that wants to be them

Coon, Sambo, b1tch-made fa ggot
                      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 11-27-2016, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X