Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, the star spangled banner, in it's entirety.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    please elaborate
    Every time I hear the crack of a whip, my blood runs cold,
    I remember on that slave ship how they brutalise my very soul,
    Today they say that we are free
    Only to be chained in poverty,
    Good god I think it's illiteracy ,
    Only a machine that makes,
    Slave driver, your table has turned(away with you)
    Catch a fire, your gonna get burned
    Slave driver, your table has turned
    Catch a fire, your gonna get burned

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      our black brothers haven't had it easy that's for sure.
      You think it compares to Jews and Native Americans?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        You think it compares to Jews and Native Americans?
        They all do share a common bond, now don't they??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          You guys are free to go back to Africa any time you feel like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            You guys are free to go back to Africa any time you feel like it.
            Quality post. Thanks for the uselessness.

Comment

Not really. Jews turned into bankers and lawyers and are truly giving it to the man. Lot of people seem to find it acceptable to call someone a Jew when that person is being tight with money. They're one of the most hated people in the world.

Native Americans have it much worse than blacks by far. Look at the Washington REDSKINS, imagine if it was BLACKSKINS, you dudes would be throwing riots looting your own black businesses. Funny that some black people cheer for Redskins which is offensive to Native Americans. Let's look at the Cleveland Indians, look at the mascot picture. That's like showing a black person a dindu drawing yet people, and black baseball fans don't say SHIT. So naw son.

Comment

Not really. Jews turned into bankers and lawyers and are truly giving it to the man. Lot of people seem to find it acceptable to call someone a Jew when that person is being tight with money. They're one of the most hated people in the world.

Native Americans have it much worse than blacks by far. Look at the Washington REDSKINS, imagine if it was BLACKSKINS, you dudes would be throwing riots looting your own black businesses. Funny that some black people cheer for Redskins which is offensive to Native Americans. Let's look at the Cleveland Indians, look at the mascot picture. That's like showing a black person a dindu drawing yet people, and black baseball fans don't say SHIT. So naw son.
                LOL at the (you dudes) again. Guess you are dense. You've no clue, none, (what) I am.

But yeah, they all share a familiar thing. Having nothing to do with the (You dudes), or whatever else you want to take personally.

All have a direct association of being victimized by the same people loving on an oxymoronic national anthem. Now I understand this may be above your level of consciousness and naturally I guess that makes sense. Nevertheless, keep on trucking in your little color dividing bubble.

Comment

LOL at the (you dudes) again. Guess you are dense. You've no clue, none, (what) I am.

But yeah, they all share a familiar thing. Having nothing to do with the (You dudes), or whatever else you want to take personally.

All have a direct association of being victimized by the same people loving on an oxymoronic national anthem. Now I understand this may be above your level of consciousness and naturally I guess that makes sense. Nevertheless, keep on trucking in your little color dividing bubble.
                  When I say "you dudes", I mean the ones without the common sense to see the country for what it truly is. The facts are there with the stats, and yet here you are with the same group trying to cry for something that was written. Leave it for what it is, HISTORY. Seems to me you're the dense one. You think I'm attacking black people when I say "you dudes". Wrong! I know there is plenty of smart black people that do see the real problems and aren't *****ing about a damn anthem.

Color dividing bubble but yet you're the one that made a thread crying. FOH!!!

Comment

When I say "you dudes", I mean the ones without the common sense to see the country for what it truly is. The facts are there with the stats, and yet here you are with the same group trying to cry for something that was written. Leave it for what it is, HISTORY. Seems to me you're the dense one. You think I'm attacking black people when I say "you dudes". Wrong! I know there is plenty of smart black people that do see the real problems and aren't *****ing about a damn anthem.

Color dividing bubble but yet you're the one that made a thread crying. FOH!!!
                    It most definitely is history. But not the way the average man thinks it is. This tread was to show the not well known entire star spangled banner. What you've done upon entering, is assume Im crying about something you've imagined in your head. The historic national anthem as we know it, is not what it seems. Just like thanksgiving among other things.

Instead of trying to slay the messenger, like so many of you simple minded people do, educate yourself. The majority of history that you think you know, is quite frankly a lie. So why would I continue to believe a historic oxymoron who's cry of freedom is for a slaver? How does a slave owner cry for freedom? No worries, wouldn't expect anything more from you.

Comment

F#ck everyone's anthem. Every country needs to hire some musical mfers from their country to remix all those ****ty ass songs & maybe then I wouldn't wanna commit hate crimes against every nationality when they play those ****ty ass anthems before a fight. Or they could just quit that corny flow stealing bs in general.
                      Last edited by Eff Pandas; 09-14-2016, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X