Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson 'Fists of Fluff' Fury is innocent.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reptilians are not jew's but jew's can be reptilians, mostly they are satanists from the 13th dimension.

ffs do you know nothing man?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Lmao at this dudes screen name
      Can I have some green please mister Hectari,I will confess to all and any Jewish scheme since our arrival upon this planet.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        reptilians are not jew's but jew's can be reptilians, mostly they are satanists from the 13th dimension.

ffs do you know nothing man?
        Clearly not ! Sounds like you know more of this conspiracy than I myself. I have to admit, I am not on the galactic council, I am only an adjutant.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
          Clearly not ! Sounds like you know more of this conspiracy than I myself. I have to admit, I am not on the galactic council, I am only an adjutant.
          im beginning to think you are a reptilian disinformation agent tbh spreading this noncesense!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            im beginning to think you are a reptilian disinformation agent tbh spreading this noncesense!
            You mean like the Iraqi Infomatiom Minister Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf, aka Comical Ali ? He is another reptile, a close friend of actually. We went to private school together.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Stay safe brother.
              I'm beginning to fear for my life now I have come forward with the truth. The tribunal date has been set I am unsure if I will be around long enough to testify in Fluff's defence. I will attempt to sign an affidavit for Peter Peckerwood Fury.

Comment

when someone speaks out against Zionists, there are consequences.

many are smeared in the media (Idi Amin suddenly was reported to be a cannibal, Bobby Fisher was labeled insane)

Mel Gibson and Marlon Brando had a problem finding work in Hollywood after what they said, Jim Carrey can no longer find work, Gary Oldman will not find work in the future )

often they are murdered (JFK was going to change the federal reserve)

this man was framed, was he later murdered?

People die not long after they speak out, I wonder why?

Michael Collins Piper died soon after he appeared in the above video, after losing his job, being harassed and forced to move to another state.

Last edited by Æthelstan; 08-11-2016, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
                  I'm beginning to fear for my life now I have come forward with the truth. The tribunal date has been set I am unsure if I will be around long enough to testify in Fluff's defence. I will attempt to sign an affidavit for Peter Peckerwood Fury.
                  These inbreds are not worth it ; fly away home Jew Reptile before its too late! as you can see none of these Gypsy's have any loyalty not one of these travelers like denium or Ktfo answered your cries for help -- there you have it as you suspected these Gypsy's are no good.

Comment

Originally posted by Æthelstan View Post
                    when someone speaks out against Zionists, there are consequences.

many are smeared in the media (Idi Amin suddenly was reported to be a cannibal, Bobby Fisher was labeled insane)

Mel Gibson and Marlon Brando had a problem finding work in Hollywood after what they said, Jim Carrey can no longer find work, Gary Oldman will not find work in the future )

often they are murdered (JFK was going to change the federal reserve)

this man was framed, was he later murdered?

People die not long after they speak out, I wonder why?

Michael Collins Piper died soon after he appeared in the above video, after losing his job, being harassed and forced to move to another state.

This man is not lying it is all true. I personally oversaw the JFK asssniation myself, I turned myself into a ****roach took him out with a micro sniper rifle, it wast not Magneto nor was it the cigarette smoking man from the Xfiles, that stuff is all nonsense. Listen to Alsatian he knows his shyt, he is not a total imbecile with wild fallacies.

Idi Amin is actually a really nice guy too, he was the victim of a smear campaign. A beautiful man, don't listen to the lies, he was not complicit in the potential 0.5m deaths he has been linked too. All fabricated nonsense, we framed him and made him do it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      These inbreds are not worth it ; fly away home Jew Reptile before its too late! as you can see none of these Gypsy's have any loyalty not one of these travelers like denium or Ktfo answered your cries for help -- there you have it as you suspected these Gypsy's are no good.
                      I like these gypsies, especially Peter Peckerwood. Honestly I only want what is best for them and I will take the fall for them and their unfair doping PED accusations. Fluff should be allowed to use PED's versus Wlad as he has faced a lot of unfair uphill struggle in his life with his interbreeding father and auntie/mother giving him such a poor start in life.

I'm all about a level playing field.

Comment

Working...
                      X