Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This time next year, Joe Calzaghe won't be in the discussion for GOAT of 168lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Well in all seriousness, none of those guys would've fought such a big fight against a fellow highly regarded prospect in their 11th pro fight.

And LOL@ people taking this thread so seriously. Its clearly tongue-in-cheek and was made in response to a thread about Andre Ward already being the GOAT at SMW. I dont actually think DeGale can be the GOAT at SMW in 1 year. Its physically impossible, even if he went on a Carl Froch-like run of fights and dominated them all.

Twats.
    lol@anyone who thinks Ward is the greatest after 4 world title fights.

I think Degale does have the talent to bounce back at win a world title at some point in the future, but he seems a bit of a dick so you can't blame people for enjoying his defeat.

Comment

Schooled his arse? Yeah winning by a close, controversial decision where more people thought you lost than won = schooling.
      He schooled him by playing him at his own game and outboxing him which nobody thought he could do and de-gale and his trainer were too stupid to figure out the game plan wasn`t working and change it! And as for more people saying he won, that is just a blatant bit of bull**** that uve just come up with because ive not heard 1 expert say de-gale won that fight, even that twat jonny nelson who is up de-gales arse said groves deserved the win!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abstraction View Post
        Andre Ward and Carl froch both put Joe's "resume" to shame.
        Fraud

Comment

• Originally posted by eubank#1 View Post
          He schooled him by playing him at his own game and outboxing him which nobody thought he could do and de-gale and his trainer were too stupid to figure out the game plan wasn`t working and change it! And as for more people saying he won, that is just a blatant bit of bull**** that uve just come up with because ive not heard 1 expert say de-gale won that fight, even that twat jonny nelson who is up de-gales arse said groves deserved the win!
          Sky's official scorecard was for DeGale you bell end. Johnny Nelson said he had it a draw. There are also more "experts" than just the twats at Sky btw. Stay in your shell and keep recycling everything sky tells you.

Comment

Sky's official scorecard was for DeGale you bell end. Johnny Nelson said he had it a draw. There are also more "experts" than just the twats at Sky btw. Stay in your shell and keep recycling everything sky tells you.
            aww have i upset u by not licking de-gales arse u ****ing ****** get out of de-gales hole and look at the bigger picture. He didnt have a clue in that fight and whether the fight was a unanimous win or a majority doesnt matter he got his belt took off him by a guy who nobody gave a chance. and by nelson having it a draw it says even more to me that he thought groves won but obviously he gave the closer round to de-gale because he, like you is up his ring!

Comment

• Originally posted by eubank#1 View Post
              aww have i upset u by not licking de-gales arse u ****ing ****** get out of de-gales hole and look at the bigger picture. He didnt have a clue in that fight and whether the fight was a unanimous win or a majority doesnt matter he got his belt took off him by a guy who nobody gave a chance. and by nelson having it a draw it says even more to me that he thought groves won but obviously he gave the closer round to de-gale because he, like you is up his ring!
              So when you said Groves "schooled" DeGale and that every "expert" had it for Groves, you were lying?

Yeah.....thought so.

You dont like DeGale, I get it. I judge boxing on boxing and not how much I like or dislike a boxer's "personality".

Comment

So when you said Groves "schooled" DeGale and that every "expert" had it for Groves, you were lying?

Yeah.....thought so.

You dont like DeGale, I get it. I judge boxing on boxing and not how much I like or dislike a boxer's "personality".
                saying "every" expert is obviously just a figure of speech i mean the majority! I actually really like de-gale and had him wiining this fight beforehand easily but after all the talk he was giving out like he`ll double groves purse if he lost and end his career at that stage now looks very stupid. Listen mate im not a hater i value ur opinion but i do think that groves really schooled de-gale in a sense that he played him at his own game and come out on top. My all time fave boxer is chris eubank and to be honest his personality was a bit love me/hate me so i dont look at that and form my opinion on that! i form my opinion on what a fighter has done and how they have done it.

Comment

• He's pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                  X