• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
    Bye.
    GoodBye, My Love

Comment

Originally posted by Dye View Post
      No, No, It's Not That At All.

Just Dont Have Time For This Site Anymore, And I wanted To Somehow Let Addison and Kaynan Know How They Played A Big Part in My Teenage Years. All You Guys did.

...I never know with you crazy kids. Take care.

Comment

Kaynan, Ahhh Kaynan... Kaynan... Kaynan

Your A Very Talented 18 year old, You'll Make it Far In WhatEver you Decide To Do Aslong as You Stay Focused. I'm Sure We'll Hear Of Each Other SomeTime Down The Line, I know You'll Make Me Proud.

Addison, Everyone Had Different Idea's Of Who You Were, You Might've Even Been Two Different People. I wonder If you Got Those Crabs I Wished Upon You During Our Last Conversation, You Could be Dead For All I Know. But I'm Sure that's Not The Case. I Enjoyed The Time we Spent Talking, I wish You The Best In Your Acting, Or Whatever You Do.

Dr. Filth, One Of The Funniest Guys I've Ever Known. I Hope Your Banging a Ginge With Freckles Every Night, I also Hope She Has a Face Like Kingdosia's, Theigh's Like Vers', Maybe Throw a Penis and Hairy Legs in There Too. Nah, I'm Just Kidding, I Really Do Hope You Find a Good Tight Hairy Ginge Vagina You Can Settle Down With, Maybe Even Pop Some Kids Out Of It. Don't Sleep Around If you Do Go To Africa. Dont Wanna Catch Teh Aids. I'm Sure We'll Keep In Touch, You Have My Email. Your a Good Guy Filth.

The Rest of You Guys, Sin City, BuddyChacon, Hoff, PBDS(The Only Way i could Remember Your Username Correctly is from Remembering Someone Call you Peanut Butter Dick Sandwich, That's Stupid I know, But It's True) There's Countless More.

Don't Ever Forget Your Old E-Buddy DynamiteDye-92

I Wish You All The Best.

Love,
        Dye

Some Of You Will Call This Gay, So I'll Just Say It For Quite Possibly The Last Time.

**** Off.

Dye
        Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        This thread is creepy.
        LOL, i wish i had it that good... more likely i'll be living with buddy under the bridge pretty soon, or maybe in a van down by river. God i wish i had some ***** though, feeling that wet velvety suction makes all a man's troubles go away

Comment

Goodbye my Dye, Goodbye my friend.

You have been the one......you have been the one for me.

Comment

Take care of yourself Dye.

I always had a ball talking with you.

I hope thing have changed in your life for the better, and that they continue to do so.

Godspeed, Boston.

Comment

This thread is

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
                sounds like an online suicide note to me.

Comment

LOL oh god forgot about this, big ups to Dye! Just so ya guys know, he didn't off himself lololol.

Comment

Kaynan, Ahhh Kaynan... Kaynan... Kaynan

Your A Very Talented 18 year old, You'll Make it Far In WhatEver you Decide To Do Aslong as You Stay Focused. I'm Sure We'll Hear Of Each Other SomeTime Down The Line, I know You'll Make Me Proud.

Addison, Everyone Had Different Idea's Of Who You Were, You Might've Even Been Two Different People. I wonder If you Got Those Crabs I Wished Upon You During Our Last Conversation, You Could be Dead For All I Know. But I'm Sure that's Not The Case. I Enjoyed The Time we Spent Talking, I wish You The Best In Your Acting, Or Whatever You Do.

Dr. Filth, One Of The Funniest Guys I've Ever Known. I Hope Your Banging a Ginge With Freckles Every Night, I also Hope She Has a Face Like Kingdosia's, Theigh's Like Vers', Maybe Throw a Penis and Hairy Legs in There Too. Nah, I'm Just Kidding, I Really Do Hope You Find a Good Tight Hairy Ginge Vagina You Can Settle Down With, Maybe Even Pop Some Kids Out Of It. Don't Sleep Around If you Do Go To Africa. Dont Wanna Catch Teh Aids. I'm Sure We'll Keep In Touch, You Have My Email. Your a Good Guy Filth.

The Rest of You Guys, Sin City, BuddyChacon, Hoff, PBDS(The Only Way i could Remember Your Username Correctly is from Remembering Someone Call you Peanut Butter Dick Sandwich, That's Stupid I know, But It's True) There's Countless More.

Don't Ever Forget Your Old E-Buddy DynamiteDye-92

I Wish You All The Best.

Love,
                    Dye

Some Of You Will Call This Gay, So I'll Just Say It For Quite Possibly The Last Time.

**** Off.

Dye
                    Why do old school posters always sound like ****sexuals with bad ADHD?

Comment

Working...
                    X