No announcement yet.

Hero in French train stabbed, in critical condition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Hero in French train stabbed, in critical condition

According to CBS News U.S. Airman Spencer Stone, who helped foil a terror attack on a French train this summer, is in critical condition after being "repeatedly stabbed." CBS is reporting that the stabbing took place last night, but further details about the incident are not yet available.

http://news.yahoo.com/hero-in-french...151843613.html

Hate crime?
    Retaliation?

Unbelievable, thisguy can not catch a break.

Hopefully he can pull through

Comment

So apprantly two out of the three have been in some sort of incident since they've been back. I wonder what is going on. I don't believe in coincidence.

Comment

That's sad RIP.

I've read reports that the criminal doing the illegal stabbing was a christian but then I read he was an atheist. Either way it appears to be a hate crime due to his race or religion.

Comment

Thankfully that article says he's in stable condition.

Stone appears to have been stabbed while defending a friend outside a Sacramento bar.

Comment

Heard this and I thought........trouble seems to attract certain people.

Comment

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
              According to CBS News U.S. Airman Spencer Stone, who helped foil a terror attack on a French train this summer, is in critical condition after being "repeatedly stabbed." CBS is reporting that the stabbing took place last night, but further details about the incident are not yet available.

http://news.yahoo.com/hero-in-french...151843613.html

Hate crime?
              Retaliation?
              If I seen this guy and said you think you're a hero before I stabbed him, would that be considered a hate crime?

Comment

Working...
              X