Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Is Mosley Still Respected When He Is a Self Admitted PED Cheater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was prolly on roids against margarito.

What a cheating SOB.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      Rios didn't take an anabolic or EPO it was some shet in many commercial workout products, something that probably has a similar effect to caffeine.
      It was something designed to help cut weight I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
        Why Is Mosley Still Respected When He Is a Self Admitted PED Cheater?

He has been known as a cheater since shit what half a decade at least, why is he giving the pass?

I find it funny he practically had no real backlash.
        Because he was great before the ped's and pretty great after as well. Ped's didn't make him who he was. There's no denying his talents. Ped's don't give you that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          Rios didn't take an anabolic or EPO it was some shet in many commercial workout products, something that probably has a similar effect to caffeine.
          Cheating is cheating bro. Fatboy Rios couldn't make weight and he had to take a banned substance so he could get off that extra burrito fat, just to get his arse kicked by a smaller dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
            Well he admitted using the CREAM, which he didn't know was a steroid. A lot of the athletes that used it didn't know what it was because it was a designer and they kept passing tests because it didn't show up on the banned substances list from the NSAC. He used it during the De La Hoya rematch, which really didn't help him all that much cause I thought he lost that rematch and a lot of people do as well.
            I don't believe he didn't know do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              It was something designed to help cut weight I believe.
              Yea, I think it was some diuretic to help him cut water weight. It probably didn't do him any favors except making weight. Easy to get seriously dehydrated taking that stuff, and it doesn't really help much in the performance department.

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
                Because he was great before the ped's and pretty great after as well. Ped's didn't make him who he was. There's no denying his talents. Ped's don't give you that.
                well we dont know how long he was on it? he lost 2 fights to Oscar imo and got beat to death by vernon and that was the era and after that he didnt do jack shit.

he lost to cotto for fucks sake.

Comment

Working...
                X