Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone worried about Pacquiao being drained or weak in the Rios fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VoodooChild View Post
    Well of course they did, in a fight like that, with so much on the line and both egos being huge they did not want to give in to each others demands. They thought they could get the fight at a later date but unfortunately for them JMM changed those plans. Hindsight is 20/20 and if you asked them now I think that they'd say they made a mistake in not taking it then.
    that went over as well as a pregnant lady pole vaulting

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooChild View Post
      Cutting weight is not an exact science and all I can really do is go from my past experience, I've had great weight cuts and I've had horrible ones. It sounds like Manny had a bad weight cut then wrongly thought it was the blood being drawn that caused him to be weak.

In fact how do you know that he didn't have problems making weight in the past, he's not going to exactly give that away to his opponent and the media.
      It doesnt sound like that at all , and one doesnt figure this out 10yrs later , thats just a politician pissing in the wind , if you have trouble making weight you know then and there not 10 yrs later .

How do I know he had no trouble , because his 130 lb fights showed us , the fight is the result of the preparation ; the fight is the testing ground ; if you have trouble making weight , you dont then fight 12 round wars being strong fast and with loads of endurance , that doesnt happen and is proof 130 at the time was not a problem .

Manny is well known for making excuses , from shoes , cramps , blood testing , lost and found God , not motivated , distracted , excuse after excuse is what we have come to expect from Manny , and this is another one only he has been caught out lying red handed . He ducked the Mayweather fight and this lie about feeling weak is proof , he either ducked the testing or ducked Floyd or ducked both .

Like Ive said all along you have NO evidence to even suggest weight , your just assuming and reaching based on nothing really , because you cant compare your experiences with that of elite world champion fighters .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        It doesnt sound like that at all , and one doesnt figure this out 10yrs later , thats just a politician pissing in the wind , if you have trouble making weight you know then and there not 10 yrs later .

How do I know he had no trouble , because his 130 lb fights showed us , the fight is the result of the preparation ; the fight is the testing ground ; if you have trouble making weight , you dont then fight 12 round wars being strong fast and with loads of endurance , that doesnt happen and is proof 130 at the time was not a problem .

Manny is well known for making excuses , from shoes , cramps , blood testing , lost and found God , not motivated , distracted , excuse after excuse is what we have come to expect from Manny , and this is another one only he has been caught out lying red handed . He ducked the Mayweather fight and this lie about feeling weak is proof , he either ducked the testing or ducked Floyd or ducked both .

Like Ive said all along you have NO evidence to even suggest weight , your just assuming and reaching based on nothing really , because you cant compare your experiences with that of elite world champion fighters .
        Manny failed to make weight against Torrecampo and lost, so it has happened to him in the past. Also it wasn't 10 years later, Manny mentioned it in this 2005 interview so i don't know where you're getting your info from:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdY1xZ3fh20

It is also a lot different fighting drained against Fahsan 3K Battery then it is against Erik Morales. With lesser fighters he can get away with not being as sharp or hydrated, if you're fighting Morales and not feeling well however then you got problems.

Ya he does make excuses but so do a lot of other fighters, it would be refreshing to hear someone say that they lost to the better man today but will come back stronger, that we agree on.

And wow you're really mad about this LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
          that went over as well as a pregnant lady pole vaulting
          I never expected you to accept it, but it is my take on it. nice debating with you

Comment

Working...
          X