Karass has length, decent power, and a solid chin

Who wins?

abregu via not being a journeyman

Comment

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
      abregu via not being a journeyman
      Abregu sucks he is worse than maidana

Comment

would be a great figth both are level C fighters but with alot of heart, love to see it.

Why not?

Comment

Abregu is neither a C level fighter nor does he have glass jaw. If his jaw was glass, Durlorme would have stopped him. As for the topic, I see this fight being similar to his fight with Maidana. A bonfide shootout until the stronger, harder puncher ends it somewhere in the middle rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
            Abregu is neither a C level fighter nor does he have glass jaw. If his jaw was glass, Durlorme would have stopped him. As for the topic, I see this fight being similar to his fight with Maidana. A bonfide shootout until the stronger, harder puncher ends it somewhere in the middle rounds.
            Bradley had him hurt, and Gutierrez was able to hurt him multiple times as well. I agree though, not a glass chin but definitely not that good of a chin.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
              Its not the glassiest of jaw's, but its not a strong jaw either

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                Bradley had him hurt, and Gutierrez was able to hurt him multiple times as well. I agree though, not a glass chin but definitely not that good of a chin.
                Bradley turned over that right hand, it resembled more of a haymaker than anything else, and I feel like the Guiterrez fight happened when he was still developing as a fighter. I remember this one fighter knocking Abregu down several times early in his career (I think it was on sho box) but we have to look at what has happened recently. Hes fought two good punchers in a row and took bombs from both of them without being seriously hurt once. I think he's finally starting to come into his own and actually roll with shots instead of taking them flush. I remember Trinidad having the same issues early on in hs career as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                  Abregu has power, decent boxing skill, and a glass jaw

Karass has length, decent power, and a solid chin

Who wins?
                  I'm rocking with Abergu,due to the fact he has boxing ability..

Comment

Abregu knocks Soto Karass out.

Comment

Working...
                    X