No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout is a Done Deal For 4/20, Says Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    Yes and so does Floyd so whats your point? It's not like Canelo can headline a PPV and do Floyd numbers...
    Thats a moot point.

Apples to Apples, at 22 Floyd did not have the same draw power as Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
      you guys act dumb or are dumb,don't get my point,i say Floyd gets lots of help from certain fighters,but gets all the credit himself,why do you think they put those guys on there if they won't help sell,those guys boost the ppv sales,besides if canelo beats trout you will see what i'm talking about,he will be a huge ppv draw,i hear some of the people around here talk when there is a ppv fight,they ask who's on it,if a guy like morales or canelo fight they get it no matter who the opponent is,these guys help with the sales,period
      I really doubt he gets past Trout. That fight is wrong for him for so many reasons.

Comment

If Canelo and Floyd win only then will Schaefer explore the possibility of a Canelo Floyd Fight later this year! (yeah Right)
        I thought Floyd was his own Boss and fought who he wants! If so why cant He want this fight? Everyone needs to know and accept the fact that Floyd will NEVER fight Canelo. He is just to big and tough for Floyd. He would seriously hurt Floyd!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
          I agree with what u are saying bro. Some people that post here saying that Floyd doesn't need Canelo to sell must have low IQ. Having Canelo on May 4th is beneficial financial wise. Canelo puts asses in the seats n people pay to see him. He hasn't had a ppv because he's only 22. He had a ppv lined up last year with pwill then ortiz but we all know what happened. Having Canelo vs Trout on ppv isn't feasible for april 20 because having 2 ppvs in 2 weeks by one promoter aint good business.
          canelo would help a lot but of course Floyd will get all the credit,anyways cant wait for that fight against trout and of course the ratings and attendance for the fight,,,well gotta go.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
            you guys act dumb or are dumb,don't get my point,i say Floyd gets lots of help from certain fighters,but gets all the credit himself,why do you think they put those guys on there if they won't help sell,those guys boost the ppv sales,besides if canelo beats trout you will see what i'm talking about,he will be a huge ppv draw,i hear some of the people around here talk when there is a ppv fight,they ask who's on it,if a guy like morales or canelo fight they get it no matter who the opponent is,these guys help with the sales,period
            how do you know that when they are not on ppv themselves?if canelo sells the way you say he does then why not put canelo-trout on ppv and make some real money?what ppv doesn't have latin fighters on the undercard?oh and i forgot that most of the media writers thought that goldenboy was lying when they said the canelo-lopez fight was sold out

Comment

I was hoping for a badass fight on 4/20 and here it is

This is a REAL fight

May 4 just lost half its PPV buys

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                I really doubt he gets past Trout. That fight is wrong for him for so many reasons.
                that's a hard fight no doubt about that,his stamina isn't that good also,but we'll see,like I said if he beats trout and then fights lara next and wins,he's on his way to the top and the haters will hate that

Comment

Floyds on his last years, but he is on the drivers seat.

On the other hand, Canelo is just breaking out, and his draw power is something short of Oscar De La Hoya.

Even if Floyd never fights Canelo, so long as Canelo will become the next Golden boy.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
                    I was hoping this fight would be on the undercard because im going. Im just making it a point to all those people that say people see Floyd cards for Canelo lol.
                    Well it's true man, who wants to pay $70 to see Mayweather land his straight right all night, run away, run away, land, run away then go to the scorecards to get the UD? It's typical, and quite frankly boring.

I've never missed a PPV since 1999, but surely will miss this one. I will be streaming, thank and you. Now, if Canelo was on the under card, well now that makes it well worth it. Just throwing in my two cents.

Comment

• Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                      see now u upset,when you start with "Floyd is ppv king" you really know what I say is true,without all the help that dude gets he wouldn't sell that much
                      LOL I'm not getting upset I'm just stating the clear facts Floyd Mayweather is the face of boxing and the PPV King on the throne. < That right there is a FACT

Comment

Working...
                      X