No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner really sounds like complete jerk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    The Problem is a classless scumbag...no argument there -- but yo, I gotta admit that I love it. I don't mean I'm a fan of his but this is entertainment, and I'd rather have somebody spicing things up like he is as opposed to somebody who doesn't say a word. Entertainment. Ratings, ticket sales, all that ****. Plus it'll just make things that much sweeter when he eventually gets KTFO.
    ^^^^^ This

This is entertainment, this is boxing. Broner is understanding pretty fast that he will make a ton of money by playing the ******* card. This thread is alraedy 14 pages, there are more haters everyday that will watch all his future fights hoping he loses. Big bucks incoming.

Some people are marketing the good guy card, some other the villain card, some other the immature card. Look at Pac after he koed Hatton and the guy from HBO tell him to get down and pray and tell me this isnt entertainment and marketing

Comment

• The main defense against Broner's racism is that when he talks about Mexican's and calls them racial slurs is that Mexican isn't a race and it's a nationality.

The thing is most people can't differentiate between Latino/Hispanic/Mestizo and Mexican.

When he said that stuff about Eloy Perez being Mexican. He wasn't talking about the nationality. Since Perez is American. He was talking about Perez's race. Same thing with Escobedo... he's American not Mexican. You can't use the "Mexican isn't a race it's a nationality.

It's so obvious Broner is a bigot.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        The main defense against Broner's racism is that when he talks about Mexican's and calls them racial slurs is that Mexican isn't a race and it's a nationality.

The thing is most people can't differentiate between Latino/Hispanic/Mestizo and Mexican.

When he said that stuff about Eloy Perez being Mexican. He wasn't talking about the nationality. Since Perez is American. He was talking about Perez's race. Same thing with Escobedo... he's American not Mexican. You can't use the "Mexican isn't a race it's a nationality.

last time you posted this pic i called you butthurt and you red k me, just to prove how butthurt you actually are lol. Who cares if he doesnt have a fav mex fighter. Cry some more

Comment

The main defense against Broner's racism is that when he talks about Mexican's and calls them racial slurs is that Mexican isn't a race and it's a nationality.

And to make matters worse, his fans condemn this by saying "Oh smh it just dat pre fight hype,he just promoting the fite dog. its just dat trash talking."

Which basically means = racism is okay as long as it's to sell the fight.

Last time I checked trash talk can be used without getting racial.

Comment

• Originally posted by VVho View Post
            last time you posted this pic i called you butthurt and you red k me, just to prove how butthurt you actually are lol. Who cares if he doesnt have a fav mex fighter. Cry some more
            I was considering not posting the picture because it's an easy thing to defend while at the same time ignoring the rest of the post. As expected that's exactly what happened.

If you're not going to have some real input. Don't waste my time by responding with your mongoloid posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              And to make matters worse, his fans condemn this by saying "Oh smh it just dat pre fight hype,he just promoting the fite dog. its just dat trash talking."

Which basically means = racism is okay as long as it's to sell the fight.

Last time I checked trash talk can be used without getting racial.
              so youre telling you would love polite and respectful trashtalk ??

Sorry Sir, don't want to disrespect you but I think I can beat you on points tomorrow, good luck brother !

Comment

• 'go and pull your jeans from up around your ankles you f**king muppet'

Broner got owned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                  so youre telling you would love polite and respectful trashtalk ??

Sorry Sir, don't want to disrespect you but I think I can beat you on points tomorrow, good luck brother !
                  Way to completely avoid and dodge the post. I didn't say any of the bold, but it's no surprise someone like you would try to put words in people's mouths.

Trash talk does not need to be race related. People like you, Broner, and Floyd don't seem to get the concept.

Comment

I was considering not posting the picture because it's an easy thing to defend while at the same time ignoring the rest of the post. As expected that's exactly what happened.

If you're not going to have some real input. Don't waste my time by responding with your mongoloid posts.
                    i posted this in another thread, i havent seen him being racist one bit yet. Nobody has shown me his wet back comments that he made and i dont see it in google. Broner saying eloy perez eats burritos is not racist. Thatd be like him calling Gamboa a cigar roller. (a little ignorant and stereotyping) But this is boxing and its trash talk. His last 3 opponents have been mexican or of mexican descent so he talks **** about them. Im sure if he fought a bunch of guys from China hed be doing the same to them

Comment

• Broner gonna mash. Stfu punks

Comment

Working...
                      X