No announcement yet.

Could Peterson be Khans best option??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    Beating Hatton doesn't prove anything, even for a tune-up. I rather see Khan take 5-6 months off and fight Brook. He has to fight an opponent that will show how much he's improved. He could fight Hatton with all his current flaws and whup his ass, pointless match.
    It's not supposed to mean anything, other than to get him back on his feet with some confidence. He's no worse than McCloskey or Salita.

Comment

I heard a rumor that Peterson will be fighting Bradley in a rematch if Bradley doesn't have anything going for him.

Comment

Peterson still looks like Khan's best option..He holds a belt and their first fight was a really good one...I really think Khan should be looking into this...

Comment

No, because I don't wish to ever see Peterson fight again. He is a drugs cheat and his presence shouldn't be tolerated in boxing circles.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
            No, because I don't wish to ever see Peterson fight again. He is a drugs cheat and his presence shouldn't be tolerated in boxing circles.
            So you don't believe in 2end chances??I mean Peterson did his time,it's not like he used plaster and beat someone within an inch of their life..I think Peterson did his time and should be let to fight again...

Comment

Bump thread...

Comment

Working...
              X